Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Facebook...  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

+

Just because I'm curious.

TeresaBenedicta
Posted

Afraid so. And it smells of elderberries up far too much of my time. o_O

Posted

i voted yes. because i do :)

Posted

yup, sure do, just to keep in touch with old friends, tho.

Noel's angel
Posted

I have one but I don't use it very often.

Posted
:ohno: I don't have one....I feel to old for that :(
Posted

+J.M.J.+
yes. :)

Posted

I do :)

Posted

JM + JT

I do. Mainly to keep in touch with old friends and those too far away to visit (especially after ND Vision).

I visit it once or twice a day to see what people are up to. I don't really update anything on my own profile.

Posted

I do to stalk my daughters :smokey: Muhahahaha

and to send them bumperstickers that are clean and funny

TeresaBenedicta
Posted

[quote name='Faith 1st' post='1611427' date='Jul 29 2008, 11:44 AM']:ohno: I don't have one....I feel to old for that :([/quote]

Eh, no one's too old for facebook! It's a great networking site. You'd be surprised how many adults are on there.

LouisvilleFan
Posted

I like it... something about updating my status message provides a minute of healthy introspection along with the challenge of summarizing something about myself in about 30-40 characters. :)

Posted

One more for the yes column.

I think that it has to do something with the ease of sharing pictures.

HisChildForever
Posted

Yep.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Yep. You can find me through the Phatmass group.

Posted

Nope. I dont want to make it easy for the authorities to find me.

Posted

or the IRS for that matter...oh wait they are authorities...i dunt want any extra stalkers, dunno bout you.

Posted

Nope, I don't use Facebook.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...