Brigid Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1612359' date='Jul 30 2008, 02:07 AM']I voted yes because I definitely don't have one.[/quote]
Paladin D Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 I use facebook, and prefer the old layout (not the new one they have now).
picchick Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [quote name='Brigid' post='1628486' date='Aug 15 2008, 09:59 PM'][/quote]
Paladin D Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1632549' date='Aug 20 2008, 11:16 AM']nope, i don't.[/quote] That's a sin. (Not really, but it would be odd if it was) Edited August 20, 2008 by Paladin D
exquisitebones Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 Nope. there are way to many of those sites now, facebook, twitter, and the like.. I have had the same myspace for 6 years. that is the social site I am on oh.. and livejournal.
jeffpugh Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1611899' date='Jul 29 2008, 04:21 PM']Nope, I don't use Facebook.[/quote] [quote name='exquisitebones' post='1632645' date='Aug 20 2008, 11:08 AM']Nope. there are way to many of those sites now, facebook, twitter, and the like.. I have had the same myspace for 6 years. that is the social site I am on oh.. and livejournal.[/quote] Wise people.
Servus_Mariae Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I never had a facebook...or even heard of facebook (product of homeshcooling methinks) until I came to seminary. It is a really good way to stay in contact with people from home, and I have discovered it is eqully effective in evangelization. Something so simple as "Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception pray for us" as my status often brings about questions. Its really cool that way. On the other hand it can totally waste time and can be in the words of a brother seminarian here, the closest thing to a black hole for time management".
Lounge Daddy Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 (edited) That social networking craap is a big fat time suuck. Edited December 9, 2008 by Lounge Daddy
tinytherese Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Yea, it is a distraction. I really just joined to be apart of a group that stood up for the dignity of women (previously mentioned on the phorum) and to stay in touch with some people.
CatherineM Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 I think I might have registered with one of them months ago in order to see something, but haven't been back since, so I can't even remember now which one. If I'm going to waste that much time, I'll waste it here.
kenrockthefirst Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 With my eleven year old on the cusp of entering the world of cyberspace, I wanted to be there before him to suss things out.
LivingStone Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 I'm pretty sure there is a Facebook Group that is entitled: "For every minute I spend on Facebook is another minute I'll spend in Purgatory...." I wonder how true that is with facebook or even phatmass for that matter.
pan!c139 Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1628489' date='Aug 15 2008, 07:03 PM']Yup! :: I'm in the Phatmass group[/quote] Ditto.
Arpy Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1723272' date='Dec 9 2008, 10:48 AM']Ditto. [/quote] Double ditto. Also, I like Flair.
pan!c139 Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 [quote name='Arpy' post='1723365' date='Dec 9 2008, 01:21 PM']Double ditto. Also, I like Flair.[/quote] Flair is the best thing Chuck Norris ever created. Bumper stickers are pretty cool too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now