Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Facebook...  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1611858' date='Jul 29 2008, 04:03 PM']or the IRS for that matter...oh wait they are authorities...i dunt want any extra stalkers, dunno bout you.[/quote]




Yep, 1 stalker is usually enough.

Vincent Vega
Posted

Yes, I do. And I've just joined the PM'ers group.

Posted

I have facebook also, but i dont find it as useful as some people seem to.

Posted

I voted yes because I definitely don't have one.

Posted

Yes and I spend far too much time on it!

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1611738' date='Jul 29 2008, 03:42 PM']Yep. You can find me through the Phatmass group.[/quote]there's a phatmass group?! *goes off to join*

P.S. yup I fb. I'm rarely on though, its slow on my 1997 lappy

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

I do.

DemonSlayer
Posted

I don't get it.

Posted

I do, but not very often.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1611738' date='Jul 29 2008, 03:42 PM']Yep. You can find me through the Phatmass group.[/quote]

I totally didn't know that!!! I'm gonna have to find it now :D

goldenchild17
Posted

[quote name='Veritas' post='1611263' date='Jul 29 2008, 12:36 AM']+

Just because I'm curious.[/quote]

yup. Colin Fry in Denver (as of next week). look me up.

Posted

I have it but i only use it to keep in contact with friends. i only add people i know.

DiscerningSoul
Posted

I confess, I am a facebooker too.

Posted

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1611266' date='Jul 29 2008, 01:09 AM']Afraid so. And it smells of elderberries up far too much of my time. o_O[/quote]

Yeah....same with me.!! lol :lol_roll:

Posted

JM + JT

I'm not too fond of the new layout for it. Still trying to figure out how to organize it for my preferences. But I'm giving it a chance.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='salterrae' post='1623785' date='Aug 10 2008, 10:28 PM']JM + JT

I'm not too fond of the new layout for it. Still trying to figure out how to organize it for my preferences. But I'm giving it a chance.[/quote]

You can still use the old version, there should be a link to direct you to the old version in the upper right corner. :P

I also dislike the new version.

Posted

Cant' say that Ive met one person yet that likes the new version.

I'm not a fan either.

Posted

i did then i got pissed off and deleted my account

Lioness For Christ
Posted

I'm guilty.. I have one and it's too addicting!


I agree--the ability to do photos in it is one of it's highlights! As is the ability to help keep in touch with friends easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...