Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Facebook...  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I am trying to break the habit of facebook.

Posted

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1723272' date='Dec 9 2008, 10:48 AM']Ditto. :)[/quote]

*high-five*

Posted

I'm on, and have to admit that I am a tad addicted from time to time, which needs to stop because it chews into homework. But I've heard that I'm not the only one.

So can we all add each other or is that not allowed on the phorum, to give out names that is?

Posted

lol I spend hours at a time on there from day to day :mellow:

it's not recomended to give out names and stuff, but if you go and search for the "phatmass" group, you'll see everyone's SN on there :saint:

Posted

An old friend of mine who was just made bishop of Little Rock became the first Catholic bishop to be on Facebook. It's a new age we live in.

Posted

I'm pretty much obsessed with facebook.

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1723926' date='Dec 10 2008, 12:33 AM']*high-five*[/quote]

:yahoo:


[quote name='Christie_M' post='1723928' date='Dec 10 2008, 12:44 AM']lol I spend hours at a time on there from day to day :mellow:[/quote]


[quote name='mcts' post='1724144' date='Dec 10 2008, 11:48 AM']I'm pretty much obsessed with facebook.[/quote]

Yeah, ditto again. :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='reelguy227' post='1723927' date='Dec 10 2008, 03:40 AM']I'm on, and have to admit that I am a tad addicted from time to time, which needs to stop because it chews into homework. But I've heard that I'm not the only one.

So can we all add each other or is that not allowed on the phorum, to give out names that is?[/quote]

I wouldn't do it publicly, but if you're good enough friends with someone that you'd want to add them then you can share you name privately.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...