An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Twilight Thread...

pan!c139

Twilight?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1628212' date='Aug 15 2008, 04:18 PM']Everyone I know that's read those books (a lot of people, actually) all loved the books, especially the fourth. :mellow: The second one isn't great because it's so sad. But the first, and fourth especially are great, and the third is good.[/quote]

The first is my favorite, then New Moon, than Eclipse, than Breaking Dawn.

So like, in order I guess.

Lol I never realized that until just now when I wrote them out.

ANYWAY. I've always been a big Jacob supporter though.

I liked Breaking Dawn, but I thought it was extremely far fetched, even for this series.

:idontknow:

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1628984' date='Aug 16 2008, 02:59 PM']Far-fetched in what way?[/quote]

I'll PM you, to prevent giving away spoilers.

EDIT: Actually, no. Tell me when you're done with Breaking Dawn then I'll PM you so I don't give anything away for you.

Edited by iggyjoan

Ha that's great :) It took me 2 days, I think. I read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse in a day though.

Not the same day, a day for each book.

I PMed you.

It took me a week to read Twilight (cuz I was at summer camp and we had like no time to ourselves at all), but I finished New Moon and Eclipse in a day and a half or two days, and Breaking Dawn in a day. I read really fast with those books lol.

Just thought that I would let you know that I just finished Twilight....... :o

I told night that I would have to run out and buy the others.....

Thanks for suggesting that i read it. I started Thursday and finished last night :))

This is how the world ends

Not with a bang, but a whimper

^ AH shutup.

I told you it was good Faith!! Hahaha. Yeah as soon as I read the first one, I [b]HAD[/b] to read the next three! The second one you kind of have to push yourself to read because it's really sad, but the third and fourth are great!

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1630495' date='Aug 18 2008, 12:11 PM']^ AH shutup.

I told you it was good Faith!! Hahaha. Yeah as soon as I read the first one, I [b]HAD[/b] to read the next three! The second one you kind of have to push yourself to read because it's really sad, but the third and fourth are great![/quote]

[spoiler]I went through a depression with Bella. [/spoiler]

And it's in spoiler tags not because it's a spoiler but because it's weird and slightly embarrassing.

But it's true. I didn't eat at all that day.

Hahaha. I kind of did too! But I did eat. I almost cried when Jacob left her. I was so sad - really really really sad when Edward did, but it was too much when Jacob did too.

i loved the first three books, the second, was absolutely essential to the saga, to start to define bella and jacob's relationship

the fourth, was definitely not as good, but i couldn't help not to love it, because i'm head over heals for the whole series.
haha

but i don't understand how it can be called far-fetched, it is afterall about vampires inlove with humans. :)

it does have that fairytale/fanfic ending

but it makes me happy

ha i'm a sucker for happy endings

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1636363' date='Aug 24 2008, 01:41 AM']^ LOL so am I!!! OMG I am in love with Jacob as much as I am with Edward!!! :love: I like all the books. :D[/quote]

i couldn't stand jacob for the longest time, i thought he was soo immature and...just agravating about the whole situation..but i understand...why people love hime now, i can tell espically int he 4th.

:)