Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would you, whether you're a woman or not, like to have a board where you can participate in a support group for NFPers?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Bumpity bump

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bum-bum-bump

Posted

There actually are a couple of NFP boards out there. There's a list on Yahoo, there's CIN's NFP list as well (e-mail list), and there's the NFP Board on Delphi.com at [url="http://forums.delphiforums.com/nfptalk/start"]http://forums.delphiforums.com/nfptalk/start[/url]

There is a sympto-thermal charting softward program at [url="http://www.tcoyf.com"]http://www.tcoyf.com[/url]

And, I'm a CCL teacher, so you can always ask questions. ;)

Every woman should have this knowledge. It's not just for trying to avoid pregnancy or achieve pregnancy. It's basic knowledge of how the female body works. It can tell you if something is wrong so that you can correct the problem.

--Jessica (NFP user and teacher)

God Conquers
Posted

BAM

Posted

Well, if dUSt won't start one, let's just start talking about it here.

;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:) BUMP :)
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='jessinoelw' date='Mar 11 2004, 10:24 PM'] There actually are a couple of NFP boards out there. There's a list on Yahoo, there's CIN's NFP list as well (e-mail list), and there's the NFP Board on Delphi.com at [url="http://forums.delphiforums.com/nfptalk/start"]http://forums.delphiforums.com/nfptalk/start[/url]

There is a sympto-thermal charting softward program at [url="http://www.tcoyf.com"]http://www.tcoyf.com[/url]

And, I'm a CCL teacher, so you can always ask questions. ;)

Every woman should have this knowledge. It's not just for trying to avoid pregnancy or achieve pregnancy. It's basic knowledge of how the female body works. It can tell you if something is wrong so that you can correct the problem.

--Jessica (NFP user and teacher) [/quote]
thanks jessica! your so awesome! :dance:


shes an expert everyone! :gradtalk:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

BUMP

Posted

wow, i think this is the first ever yes/no poll where EVERYONE voted yes :lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

dUSt,

How is 31 to 0?

Do we get a board/forum yet :blush:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

BUMP

lilac_angel
Posted (edited)

Speaking of NFP, does anyone take their temperatures in the evening instead of in the morning?

Edited by lilac_angel
mom25angels
Posted

[quote name='lilac_angel' date='Mar 13 2004, 07:49 PM'] Speaking of NFP, does anyone take their temperatures in the evening instead of in the morning? [/quote]
I always take waking temperature......it's a good motivation for getting up at the same time everyday!!!!

Sarah

Posted

bump again. This should stay on page 1 til we get some answers from the authority around here.

Ohhh dUUUUSSSSSStttttt...

Posted

[quote name='lilac_angel' date='Mar 13 2004, 06:49 PM'] Speaking of NFP, does anyone take their temperatures in the evening instead of in the morning? [/quote]
I've never tried taking it in the evening. If you have a regular schedule (as in you don't work grave/swing shift, etc.) it is most accurate to take it at the same time each morning. You want the temperature of your body at complete rest. I take mine at 5:00 a.m. when my husband gets up for work (then I promptly go back to sleep). :D

--Jessica

Jake Huether
Posted

[quote name='lilac_angel' date='Mar 13 2004, 06:49 PM'] Speaking of NFP, does anyone take their temperatures in the evening instead of in the morning? [/quote]
I think it's more accurate taking the morning temp, since your temp is your resting temp. If it's in the evening, I think your temp is naturally higher, and therefore it is more difficult to see the change.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Does anyone else seem to have a lower temp? When I take mine its usually 96 something and I've had to alter the charts on my computer to accomodate it (they all start with 97.0). I always take my temp in the morning, sometimes I don't get up when Matt does and take my temp so I end up taking it a bit later. (Bad me....usually he wakes me so I can take it, otherwise I'll ignore the alarm and just let him turn it off and leave the room. lol)

lilac_angel
Posted

Yeah, mine are usually really low too. I've had to alter my charts as well. Lately I've been taking them in the evening, and they've still started around 97 sometimes, even though they're supposed to be a lot higher in the evening. I've gotta start in the morning again though for accuracy. Does getting up an hour later compromise the accuracy much?

lilac_angel
Posted

jessinoelw - that's a good idea, I might have to do that :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm glad I'm not the only one! for a little while I was beginning to think that I was just a cold blooded freak. lol

I usually go back to sleep after taking my temperature, too. At one point I thought of applying the "shift work" rule, since I'm up alot in the night with Adrienne and tend to sleep in, but I think its just as easy to have Matthew wake me and take it then. Of course I've only been charting for about 15 days, so its not like I'm an expert or anything. :lol: (Pre-baby we didn't feel it was necessary and left the first baby up to God to give us when He saw fit, now we're "planning" so that I can care for Adrienne adequately and hold off--if it be God's will--on conceiving again until after her first birthday.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...