Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would you, whether you're a woman or not, like to have a board where you can participate in a support group for NFPers?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

There's a thought....

Og dUuuuuuust......

Posted

I'd hate to fill up his mailbox but we're getting no attention here!

mom25angels
Posted

Anyone using the Creighton Model for NFP? A friend recommended it because I'm having some problems.

Sarah

Posted

Marielapin, can you send me your template as well? I want to start learning and practicing charting even though I won't be needing it for a long time. Thanks!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[url="http://www.epigee.org/guide/bbtchart_f.pdf"]http://www.epigee.org/guide/bbtchart_f.pdf[/url]

I used Marielapin's chart and the one on the above site to modify a chart to how I wanted to keep track of everything. I edited it so there's no option for checking your cervix position, and then added in a place to mark if I've excercised that day, what my weight is week to week, and modified the temperature section to accomodate my (apparently) freakishly low temps. lol

If you're interested I can send you mine as well, and then you can work around whatever works best for you. :)

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Mar 19 2004, 03:54 PM'] [url="http://www.epigee.org/guide/bbtchart_f.pdf"]http://www.epigee.org/guide/bbtchart_f.pdf[/url]

I used Marielapin's chart and the one on the above site to modify a chart to how I wanted to keep track of everything. I edited it so there's no option for checking your cervix position, and then added in a place to mark if I've excercised that day, what my weight is week to week, and modified the temperature section to accomodate my (apparently) freakishly low temps. lol

If you're interested I can send you mine as well, and then you can work around whatever works best for you. :) [/quote]
WOW! I'm impressed Katie!

Carrie, if you send me your email address I'll send the file to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...