missionseeker Posted October 20, 2008 Author Posted October 20, 2008 I just had pumpkin pie. It still feels wrong eating pumpkin pie in summer weather...
jeffpugh Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 (edited) I'll have to show you my moves... when I get good at swordfighting, of course. And dagger. And the other cool medieval weapon stuff. we'll see.. Edited October 21, 2008 by Sacred Music Man
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 I will learn. and then... I will sooo beat you.
jeffpugh Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Bring it on! Finally, a girl who dares to take up the sword.
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682277' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:09 PM']Bring it on! Finally, a girl who dares to take up the sword. [/quote] Deal.
tinytherese Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Anybody want to challenge this junior black belt in tae kwon do to a fight?
jeffpugh Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Well, in my medieval martial arts class, we learn sword, dagger and "grappling" (wrestling, basically). All the moves are somewhat transferable from skill to skill, and are based on universal principals. So in theory, if I was well practiced, and I worked out, I could most likely throw down
jeffpugh Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 *halberde and yes, in theory, I could learn that weapon. Only thing is that it is a little more limiting because of it's length, but the positions are similar.
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682324' date='Oct 20 2008, 11:39 PM']*halberde and yes, in theory, I could learn that weapon. Only thing is that it is a little more limiting because of it's length, but the positions are similar.[/quote] *would love to watch Jeffery play with weapons*
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682356' date='Oct 20 2008, 11:49 PM'][/quote]
tinytherese Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682302' date='Oct 20 2008, 11:29 PM']Well, in my medieval martial arts class, we learn sword, dagger and "grappling" (wrestling, basically). All the moves are somewhat transferable from skill to skill, and are based on universal principals. So in theory, if I was well practiced, and I worked out, I could most likely throw down [/quote] Wow medieval martial arts class. I didn't think that those even exhisted.
Noel's angel Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Interesting use of smilies. Says a lot about your character. BTW, I'll fight anyone here. Empty hand, sword, bo, nunchaku, sai...whatevs.
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1682569' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:59 AM']Interesting use of smilies. Says a lot about your character.[/quote] I am not sure how to that statement. Partly, just because. Partly, because I am not sure to whom it was directed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now