Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pssst... Smm


Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

ew.

Posted

i normally get that when proven right....

missionseeker
Posted

Freud has field days with everyone... and their mother.

missionseeker
Posted

what... it's true.

Posted

you know just enough to be dangerous.

missionseeker
Posted

Oh are you admitting defeat in this battle of wits?

Posted

i never fight women... most of them are unarmed.

yeah..

i said it, trixie.

missionseeker
Posted

oooh. low.


But i laughed. I have this horrible habit of laughing at insults.

It really makes the insulter person confused. lol.


Anywho...

If I have no weapon, Profundus, why are you still trying?

Posted

So you say. We all know you couldn't win a battle of wits with a potato chip.

Posted

that's no way to talk about mission, dude.

Posted

poor mission. :mellow:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1714055' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:09 PM']poor mission. :mellow:[/quote]


[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1714080' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:26 PM']IAWTC[/quote]


Yeah...

I mean c'mon... WHO finds a guy that is so awesome? Not every guy writes his girl music or sings to her or is willing to go out of his comfort zone and get on a plane and fly -not just a long distance, but over and international border to a different country to meet her and spend time with her oh... did I metnion meet her family? A guy who has the same values and principles and faith. Who puts up with her when she complains ad naseum and still likes her. Who is amazingly understanding of a bunch of things that she never thought someone else would bother about. Who knew they existed?


Yeah... poor mission, indeeed.

:P

Posted

you know.

you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!



































































poor SMM.

missionseeker
Posted

I know.


I keep him up til LATE and he has EARLY classes. :sadder: I am selfish.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1716176' date='Dec 1 2008, 10:26 PM']Yeah...

I mean c'mon... WHO finds a guy that is so awesome?[/quote]
I do.

He just doesn't want a relationship right now.

:mellow:









<_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...