Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pssst... Smm


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682277' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:09 PM']Bring it on! Finally, a girl who dares to take up the sword. :love:[/quote]

I had a foil fencing class in undergrad. We didn't have any sabers. :sadwalk:


:P

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1682605' date='Oct 21 2008, 12:37 PM']I had a foil fencing class in undergrad. We didn't have any sabers. :sadwalk:


:P[/quote]


:think:





:scratchhead:





do i have competition?





:lol:





:P

Posted

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1682541' date='Oct 21 2008, 03:04 AM']Wow medieval martial arts class. I didn't think that those even exhisted.[/quote]
[url="http://www.aemma.org/index2.htm"]http://www.aemma.org/index2.htm[/url]

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1682569' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:59 AM']Interesting use of smilies. Says a lot about your character.

BTW, I'll fight anyone here. Empty hand, sword, bo, nunchaku, sai...whatevs.[/quote]
Who is this directed towards?

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1682605' date='Oct 21 2008, 12:37 PM']I had a foil fencing class in undergrad. We didn't have any sabers. :sadwalk:


:P[/quote]
Aww...

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1682606' date='Oct 21 2008, 12:45 PM']:think:





:scratchhead:





do i have competition?





:lol:





:P[/quote]
No, fortunately. When I found out she was allergic to eggplant, that was grounds for annulment :mellow:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1682658' date='Oct 21 2008, 02:55 PM']No, fortunately. When I found out she was allergic to eggplant, that was grounds for annulment :mellow:[/quote]

:))

yay

not that I am *glad* she is allergic to eggplant... but... yeah... :lol:


:P

missionseeker
Posted

A close friend from Southern Catholic lost her baby. :sadwalk:

It's sad. She and her husband were really excited. :(

missionseeker
Posted

Why don't you answer IMs??


Did someone eat you?

:(

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1685436' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:14 PM']LAWL[/quote]


YOU ATE JEFF??????????????????

WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING???

Edited by missionseeker
missionseeker
Posted

He *tasted* good?

But... Jeff was a good person. He never did anything to Mikolbe, except let Mikolbe tease him like crazy.


Why would he eat Jeff???

Saint Therese
Posted

Maybe MiKolbe was just really hungry.

Posted

canadians taste good.

Saint Therese
Posted

Do they taste like chicken? Or canadien bacon?

Posted

Oh, hai.

*looks around*


Why do you people look at me like that?

Oh, hai MIkolbe.

missionseeker
Posted

you might wanna run...

missionseeker
Posted

*follows Jeff*

Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1685460' date='Oct 24 2008, 06:32 PM']Do they taste like chicken? Or canadien bacon?[/quote]
mooses.

:mellow:

Saint Therese
Posted

I like liver. Deer liver is excellent.

missionseeker
Posted

ew gross... get out of our thread...


go start your own.


:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...