Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pssst... Smm


Recommended Posts

Posted

*brings back pie*

I'm back.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1685012' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:53 AM']A close friend from Southern Catholic lost her baby. :sadwalk:

It's sad. She and her husband were really excited. :([/quote]

Oh, no! I know who you're talking about, I think. Prayers for them...

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1685628' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:56 PM']Oh, no! I know who you're talking about, I think. Prayers for them...[/quote]
Yes, I think you do. I said something about her before. Thanks.



[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1685525' date='Oct 24 2008, 09:38 PM']*brings back pie*

I'm back.[/quote]


YOU CALLED ME!!!!!! :))


:mobile:


:yahoo:




:cloud9:


:grouphug: but only one. :)

Posted

Yep. Good. Long. Chat.


3 hours?

missionseeker
Posted

and 20 mins. Which is almost three and a half hours (I *can* do that math... lol. )

And my sister said she might be going out this weekend and invited me out. I need to chat with my sister. I haven't in a while. She is curious about you... :P And I can stock up on cards. Although, oddly enough, she said she has what might be a bill for me (share mailbox) and they only people I know billing me would be student loans... LOL.

But.. I need to remember Dr. McDonnells words of wisdom: when God opens a door, there is a miracle on the other side. :)

I am so content, I don't know if I will sleep tonight. :lol: :cloud9:

Posted

So essentially, 200 mins, like I said I got :mellow:

(as I say this 12 hours later...)

Yes, a door will open.

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1685525' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:38 PM']*brings back pie*

I'm back.[/quote]

I made pie today. :drool:

missionseeker
Posted

*whenGodopensdoors,there'samiraclebehindthemwhenGodopensdoors
,there'samiraclebehind themwhenGodopensdoors,there'samiraclebehindthemwhenGodopensdoors
,there'samiraclebehind them*

  • 2 weeks later...
missionseeker
Posted
:grouphug:

you rock. :))
missionseeker
Posted

I miss you! :sadder:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1696461' date='Nov 7 2008, 01:27 AM']:grouphug:[/quote]


:)) :grouphug:

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/puke.gif[/img]

missionseeker
Posted

you know Rach, you really are predictable :P

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1696469' date='Nov 7 2008, 01:30 AM']you know Rach, you really are predictable :P[/quote]
floopy off.

missionseeker
Posted

oh... dear.

:unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

I wonder if I can make twenty posts in the next 20 minutes.


wait...

yeah...


nm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...