An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='30 August 2009 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1251671732' post='1958500']
Levsin? That's interesting. It's great for smooth muscle spasm. I typically have given it to patients experiencing bladder spasm.

Glad to know you are having some relief!
[/quote]
Yeah. It's nice to have at least something under control.

My stomach, however, is another issue... it's a never ending cycle of health problems! ugh.

I love having sudden sharp pains that cause me to flintch randomly!
Or when its hard to move because my abdomen hurts so bad!
Or when I feel like throwing up!
Or when I get so bloated I feel like I gained 15lbs !!
Or when I get so irritated and annoyed with nothing I snap on my brother when he only asks how my day went!!

:sadder: Make it go away!

Marie-Therese

My fiance always scoots way away from me when those commercials come on, because I inevitably fly into a blinding rage. That ad campaign could only have come from a man, because no self-respecting woman would've put something that completely stupid on television.

No disrespect to men intended.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Terra Firma' date='30 August 2009 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1251651437' post='1958328']
I'm hoping I'll have a similar experience. Although, I always take drugs for menstrual cramping, so if I go sans drugs for childbirth it could really be bad.
[/quote]
I often took drugs for them, too, but still did fine without drugs for the majority of labour. :idontknow: I gave in to getting the injection without realising I was at the transition, but only needed the drugs for the sciatic pain.

[quote]I love having sudden sharp pains that cause me to flintch randomly![/quote]

Especially when you're at work and you can barely move... argh! :(

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='03 September 2009 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1252032967' post='1960625']
My fiance always scoots way away from me when those commercials come on, because I inevitably fly into a blinding rage. That ad campaign could only have come from a man, because no self-respecting woman would've put something that completely stupid on television.

No disrespect to men intended.
[/quote]

Agreed.

• 1 year later...
Vincent Vega

Girls are dumb. Guys have obviously evolved to not have an equivalent monthly issue.
Guys are smarter than girls. QED

Lil'Monster

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1312165834' post='2279556']
Girls are dumb. Guys have obviously evolved to not have an equivalent monthly issue.
[/quote]

well just dont tell ur mother that cuz shes the one who had u in her womb! so thank ur Mom for dealing with this issue so she could have u! yep ur a pain in the butt!

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1312165834' post='2279556']
[/quote]

for teh use of teh QED. Logic WIN!

Edited by Amppax