An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

faithcecelia

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312421317' post='2281180']
better to get all over and done with once, than to have every body all different and have to deal with witchy nuns ALL the time. :|
[/quote]

Probably right acyually. It only got terrible once, but boy did it! *serches for an angry nun smilie*

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312504696' post='2281671']
:angry: mittelschmerz is lame, too.
[/quote]

Oh my gosh, you too? It's not too terrible for me, but I had a couple of kidney stones in January, and so now every little twinge I get in my back/side has me going "Oh no! My kidneys!"

Though for what it's worth, is does help me pinpoint phase 2. :|

missionseeker

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' timestamp='1225580579' post='1691058']
LOL.... let's avoid debates for the sake of keeping this stupid and simple. I should have just kept this place open ONLY to pointless pity partiers and ranters like me. If that meant I'd have to sit in this thread and talk to myself, so be it.

Some of you people are running the risk of taking me way too seriously. I posted this on the lame board for a reason: I just wanted a place to whine.

Because you see, here's the thing that is really unfair:[b] COWS don't get periods.[/b]
[/quote]

:lol4:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' timestamp='1225582486' post='1691118']
You know, it's like one twin in a uterus can actually be absorbed and vanish. It would be cool if the menstrual lining could just do that. Poof.
[/quote]
I think I missed this the first time around. I am in awe of your genius.

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1225585860' post='1691149']
See, I don't get why we have to be punished for the Fall anyway. Eve wasn't created yet when Adam made the covenant with God about the tree. I mean if she wasn't a party to the original contract, why did she get in so much trouble? She should have asked for a public defender.
[/quote]

:notworthy:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1229020941' post='1725512']
I think of my uterus and I decide that if I have to go through all this I definitely deserve a hot guy to make up the difference.
[/quote]
[quote name='rachael' timestamp='1229021181' post='1725518']
when do i get one? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I'm glad you got yours, Rach, but now... where's mine? :|

[quote name='Christie_M' timestamp='1234674626' post='1781186']
Wow. :console:

I was doing great up until recently. My sister got worried that I couldn't get out of bed from the pain to watch the most anticipated show in the country and MADE me take Midol.
I still have mixed feelings about that.
[/quote]

I have recently discovered that Midol works GREAT for toothaches. I was desperate. Midol was the only pain med I had. Then I was painless. It was amesome.

[quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1239296516' post='1829904']
One of my brothers picked up my midol and said to my other brother, "Daniel, take a chill pill!" Twas tres funny.
[/quote]
:lol4:
[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1251494290' post='1957404']
To have a genuinely female-empathetic experience:

Step 1. Drink water until the entirety of your body is swollen and tender. Then drink more to ensure frequent trips to the toilet.
Step 2. Hit yourself in the small of the back with a sledgehammer. This will serve a dual purpose: first, it will make you experience the sensation of low back pain related to cramps, and second, it will make you hella irritable.
Step 3. Beginning just above the navel, cut yourself open with a rusty, dull blade. This will maximize discomfort. Take all intestines out, knot them in a giant wad, and then drape them up over your head. Now you have the weird hot flashes, probable headache, and terrible abdominal pain.
Step 4. Maximize blood loss by leaving the wound open.

Congratulations. Now do it again next month, for the next 30-40 years of your life. Only disruption to the cycle is to take 9 months off in order to swell to the size of an elephant and then pass something the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a walnut.
[/quote]

Most epic poast ever.

That's another good one I forgot about -- hot flashes! I HATE THEM. It'll be 2 in the morning, sound asleep, and next thing I know I'm drenched and my cramps are clear down to my knees.

Not fair. I'm not menopausal and that totally shouldn't happen.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312758603' post='2283128']:cuss:[/quote]
yeah I am a little ticked off since I am on this weird cycle of not having a period for two or three months (which leads me to think of other possibilities) and then I will have one for a whole month!

HopefulBride

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1312758980' post='2283132']
yeah I am a little ticked off since I am on this weird cycle of not having a period for two or three months (which leads me to think of other possibilities) and then I will have one for a whole month!
[/quote]

Oh man you too!!! the worst part is when it comes it's long and painful. I get happy when I realize I skip a month or two and then I realize it means pain for the next period.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1312759714' post='2283134']9

Oh man you too!!! the worst part is when it comes it's long and painful. I get happy when I realize I skip a month or two and then I realize it means pain for the next period.[/quote]yes!!!

missionseeker

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312759499' post='2283133']
I'm still having ovulation pains. :(
[/quote]

I HATE them. At least you have a hubby. :| !

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312763834' post='2283143']

I HATE them. At least you have a hubby. :| !
[/quote]

That is a nice consolation. I'm battling between consuming painkillers or booze. Right now booze is winning.