Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I am a nice straw man. Thank you for noticing.
Lilllabettt Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1754639' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:43 PM']I am 20. just so you know i am speaking from my very recent encounter with teenagehood, and not as some old guy who thinks "bahhh, those kids with their pokeymans and their rap music!"[/quote] I am 23. And am an old girl who thinks "bahhh, those kids with their hannah montana"
bonkers Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754701' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:21 PM']I am a nice straw man. Thank you for noticing.[/quote] But I was the original. Haha, I win! Me powerful!
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Lilllabettt' post='1754705' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:22 PM']I am 23. And am an old girl who thinks "bahhh, those kids with their hannah montana" [/quote] You're also just cute as a bug. I'm married.
Lilllabettt Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754709' date='Jan 18 2009, 09:23 PM']I'm married.[/quote] Okaaaaaaaay
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Lilllabettt' post='1754714' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:26 PM']Okaaaaaaaay [/quote] I'm just sayin', we don't need any broken hearts around here.
BG45 Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1754295' date='Jan 18 2009, 11:00 AM']None of the protestant kids however have returned to their churches.[/quote] With respect I see a lot of old people pretending to be "kids" at Protestant services then...
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754720' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:30 PM']I'm just sayin', we don't need any broken hearts around here.[/quote] And I'm also really old. Just in case BG starts saying I'm pretending to be a kid.
MIKolbe Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754720' date='Jan 18 2009, 06:30 PM']I'm just sayin', we don't need any broken hearts around here.[/quote] true, but milk-through-the-nose-humor is never out of vogue.
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1754736' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:43 PM']true, but milk-through-the-nose-humor is never out of vogue. [/quote] So true.
BG45 Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754733' date='Jan 18 2009, 09:41 PM']And I'm also really old. Just in case BG starts saying I'm pretending to be a kid.[/quote] LOL. Older or younger than your user number?
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='BG45' post='1754755' date='Jan 18 2009, 09:01 PM']LOL. Older or younger than your user number?[/quote] Same age. I had to check, in case I lied.
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Wait, as my member number or my age? Totally wish I was number 42. Would make my unregarded yellow sun comment so much more meaningful.
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='BG45' post='1754761' date='Jan 18 2009, 09:07 PM']Oh see you're not really old yet. [/quote] Yes I am. I still get carded on account of my bad skin, though. Totally sweet.
BG45 Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I had to ask to be carded when I bought my first drink.
Winchester Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1754764' date='Jan 18 2009, 09:13 PM']proactiv, dude.. srsly.[/quote] Good skin is for chicks.
T-Bone _ Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1754766' date='Jan 18 2009, 07:14 PM']Good skin is for chicks.[/quote] Chicks and Girly Men.
Giolla Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Okay the Joe is confused. This topic went into three separate direction while at work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now