Christie_M Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 Time is defiinitely right. Has it been about 2 years for you guys? Oooh skype! lol that would be awesome! How would you go about making the double into a tripple?
MissyP89 Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 (edited) You can have up to 8 people in a conference call! We just throw you in, and there you go. It will be two and a half years in May. (brb, divine mercy chaplet...) Edited February 27, 2009 by MissyP89
Christie_M Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 Oh wow!! That is a loooong time!! A confrence call as in talking and not a webcam? (I still haven't figured out skype)
MissyP89 Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 (edited) Right. You can only do webcam when you're in a call (talking) with one person. Which stinks. Yes, it is a massively long time. It still surprises me when I tell people, actually. He was a junior in college, and I was a senior in high school. He's getting his Master's now and I'm halfway to my Bachelor's. Edited February 27, 2009 by MissyP89
MissyP89 Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 Correction, Christie, I just looked: you can have 24 people in a conference call! That's insane!
Jesus_lol Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 interesting.... hehehe, i always ignore the haters. well, once i have retaliated... hrmmm. hhehe, guess me and christie spend too much time talking, to be talking here!
Christie_M Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='MissyP89' post='1792613' date='Feb 27 2009, 01:34 PM']Right. You can only do webcam when you're in a call (talking) with one person. Which stinks. Yes, it is a massively long time. It still surprises me when I tell people, actually. He was a junior in college, and I was a senior in high school. He's getting his Master's now and I'm halfway to my Bachelor's. [/quote] wow!! that's an a AMAZINGLY long time! what are you getting your degree in? [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1792626' date='Feb 27 2009, 02:09 PM'] interesting.... hehehe, i always ignore the haters. well, once i have retaliated... hrmmm. hhehe, guess me and christie spend too much time talking, to be talking here![/quote] well, when you and I go off to college and the likes, this will be easier to keep intouch with, no?
Jesus_lol Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 so newsflash here. Nick is still totally crazy about Christie.
Christie_M Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 *gaspez!* I really like you Nick how is that new hair cut working out?
Christie_M Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Lets see if you really are checking (don't worry, I'll send you a link through e-mail too i guess) I'll be back on at 9. AND YOUR PHONE IS OFF!! hehe
Jesus_lol Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 hehehe nice touch. hmm i check all my recent posts and the new posts, but occasionally something slips through. i am occasionally bothered with the offline world you know
Christie_M Posted March 14, 2009 Posted March 14, 2009 And the offline world has grabbed me this time. I plan on being home at about 11 tonight but don't wait up. I'll catch you tomorrow God willing!!!
Jesus_lol Posted March 14, 2009 Posted March 14, 2009 awww well, ill probably be there to say goodnight then at least, fit in a prayer or something!
Christie_M Posted March 14, 2009 Posted March 14, 2009 That would be great! Got any major plans today?
Jesus_lol Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 (edited) hmmm, mostly just homework, and trying to convince my computer to play a 16 year old game Edited March 15, 2009 by Jesus_lol
Arpy Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 I have convinced my computer to play a game that's as old as I am. I mean, [i]exactly[/i] as old, down to the year and date of release.
Christie_M Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1807150' date='Mar 14 2009, 06:09 PM']hmmm, mostly just homework, and trying to convince my computer to play a 16 year old game [/quote] maybe it's a sign that you should focus on your homework instead of procrastinating but aw what game is it? [quote name='Arpy' post='1807171' date='Mar 14 2009, 06:20 PM']I have convinced my computer to play a game that's as old as I am. I mean, [i]exactly[/i] as old, down to the year and date of release.[/quote] and what game would that be?
Jesus_lol Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 descent 2 [img]http://www.file-extensions.org/imgs/app-picture/2813/descent-2.jpg[/img] way ahead of its time i loved the first one when i was a kid
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now