Christie_M Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 wows that looks old. and your computer plays it??
Jesus_lol Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 not yet!!! well it does but not well, the colours and all that look screwed up, cant see well.
Christie_M Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 mhmm so are you going to try to work on it then or just play a different, less troublsome game?
MIKolbe Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 :leaves Missy's thread tenporaily: :walks around: :kicks a rock: yeah..i could hang here for a bit... HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...
Arpy Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1807478' date='Mar 14 2009, 09:18 PM'] and what game would that be?[/quote] Crystal Caves. [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1807771' date='Mar 15 2009, 12:36 PM']HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...[/quote] [img]http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/img/facepalm.jpeg[/img]
Christie_M Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1807771' date='Mar 15 2009, 02:36 PM']:leaves Missy's thread tenporaily: :walks around: :kicks a rock: yeah..i could hang here for a bit... HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...[/quote] Oh no. You kicked one of my Zen stones!!!
Christie_M Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 (edited) Tomorrow is going to be a long day Hope yours will go smoothly tomorrow! er...today hehe Edited March 16, 2009 by Christie_M
Hassan Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1807771' date='Mar 15 2009, 03:36 PM']:leaves Missy's thread tenporaily: :walks around: :kicks a rock: yeah..i could hang here for a bit... HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...[/quote] Yo I hears you need a thread hijacked
Hassan Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1808467' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:33 AM']That by the way is MY job [/quote] Please, all dues respects MIKolbe, TTM, and I is trained trained professionals.
Christie_M Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 Nope. sorry. I've been at this since I frist started So obviously I have more practice.
Hassan Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1808471' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:36 AM']Nope. sorry. I've been at this since I frist started So obviously I have more practice.[/quote] I've seen your "craft". There is a difference between getting a job done and creating a work of artistic non-sense.
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1808471' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:36 AM']Nope. sorry. I've been at this since I frist started So obviously I have more practice.[/quote] awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.
Hassan Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808475' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:38 AM']awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.[/quote] we've argued for pages after pages over ecological reports on the air quality of Pittsburg.
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1808478' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:40 AM'] we've argued for pages after pages over ecological reports on the air quality of Pittsburg.[/quote] I have a lot more to say on that subject.
Christie_M Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1808474' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:37 AM'] I've seen your "craft". There is a difference between getting a job done and creating a work of artistic non-sense. [/quote] And what is that supposed to mean? I can't help it if I stop myself before I bug the heck out of people and there is a new rule now. so i'm out of a job on all the boards except this one [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808475' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:38 AM']awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.[/quote] and i think i need my partner in crime. too bad she's sleeping now
Christie_M Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808480' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:42 AM']I have a lot more to say on that subject. [/quote] IS there anythign to say on that subject??
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1808484' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:44 AM']IS there anythign to say on that subject??[/quote] Actually I could fill a couple pages right now... just hand it over. nice and slow. it's ok. we'll give it back. pinki promise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now