Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christie And Jesus_lol


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1811064' date='Mar 18 2009, 09:10 PM']:no:

that's why there are 5 dishwashers.[/quote]


This is true and clear to reason

What is not clear is how it is that several women have been on this since the Sultan's meal, and yet the dishes have yet to be washed.

I think you have something you should be doing now rather than taking up the Sultan's time :rolleyes:


















































:smokey:

That's right, I said it, and I'm not taking it back



I hope :unsure:

Posted

you're right. I should be doing something else...like watching a movie.

:P

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1811080' date='Mar 18 2009, 10:31 PM']you're right. I should be doing something else...like cleaning.[/quote]


Sure, knock yourself out.




:unsure:




The Sultan is wary of pushing his luck but he believes his forces are strong enough to repel even a woman's wrath :smokey:

Posted

i agree with Hassan..

women should be cleaning when not doing anything else.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

how does your wife feel about that little belief of yours mikolbe?

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1811366' date='Mar 19 2009, 02:41 AM']how does your wife feel about that little belief of yours mikolbe?[/quote]


Being a good wife I'd assume the answer is however MIKolbe instructs her to feel. :mellow:



I'm going to be paranoid all day about an angry mob of phatmass women attacking the Great Sultan :unsure:

You all wouldn't beat of a sleepy sultan would you? :sadder:

TotusTuusMaria
Posted
:club:
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1811378' date='Mar 19 2009, 04:27 AM']:club:[/quote]


Oh good you're up!

Nothing like getting up early to cook MIKolbe and I breakfast!


:yes:




























:evil:

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

Suuuure.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1811383' date='Mar 19 2009, 04:52 AM']Suuuure.... :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]
It's been almost half an hour, how are we doing on breakfast?

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1811366' date='Mar 19 2009, 01:41 AM']how does your wife feel about that little belief of yours mikolbe?[/quote]
she thinks Hassan is a chump...

Posted (edited)

sorry, i don't clean very well. or cook. :unsure: which i need to learn how to do....and soon(nick eats alot :hehe: )
the 190 children don't feed themselves!!

Edited by Christie_M
Posted

last time i checked it was 189 children?! jeez i leave you alone for a day or two and WHAM!

:lol:

unless you added me as the 190th child <_<

Posted
:lol_pound:


















































mayyyyybeh



:mellow:
Posted

[size=7]SULTAN HASSAN THE AWESOME, SHAH OF SHAH, REFLECTION OF THE TRANSCENDENT GOOD ON EARTH CLAIMS THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF SECRET ISLAM![/size]















































mayyyyybeh



:mellow:
[/quote]

Posted

uh
no.




i said you could borrow it. not claim it
:P

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1813048' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:47 AM']uh
no.




i said you could borrow it. not claim it
:P[/quote]


Defend it if you can, for Sultan Hassan's men love battle and death like you love chilie che.ese fries!

Posted

I thought you liked :wine: ?

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1813052' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:50 AM']I thought you liked :wine: ?[/quote]



WHERE IS THE ONE THEY CALL BONNIE?!


THE SULTAN DOES NOT LIKE TO WAIT IN HIS CONQUEST!

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1813048' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:47 AM']i said you could borrow it. not claim it
:P[/quote]

:lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...