An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christie And Jesus_lol

missionseeker

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1807771' date='Mar 15 2009, 02:36 PM']:leaves Missy's thread tenporaily:

:walks around:

:kicks a rock:

yeah..i could hang here for a bit...

HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...[/quote]

Oh no.
You kicked one of my Zen stones!!!

:mellow:

Tomorrow is going to be a long day :yawn:
Hope yours will go smoothly tomorrow! er...today hehe

Edited by Christie_M

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1807771' date='Mar 15 2009, 03:36 PM']:leaves Missy's thread tenporaily:

:walks around:

:kicks a rock:

yeah..i could hang here for a bit...

HEY HASSAN!!! COME IN HERE!!!! THIS ONE IS ONLY 3 PAGES...[/quote]

Yo

I hears you need a thread hijacked :smokey:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1808467' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:33 AM']That by the way is MY job :P[/quote]

Please, all dues respects MIKolbe, TTM, and I is trained trained professionals. :smokey:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1808471' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:36 AM']Nope. sorry. I've been at this since I frist started :yes: So obviously I have more practice.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

I've seen your "craft".

There is a difference between getting a job done and creating a work of artistic non-sense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1808471' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:36 AM']Nope. sorry. I've been at this since I frist started :yes: So obviously I have more practice.[/quote]

awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808475' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:38 AM']awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.[/quote]

:yes:

we've argued for pages after pages over ecological reports on the air quality of Pittsburg.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808478' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:40 AM']:yes:

we've argued for pages after pages over ecological reports on the air quality of Pittsburg.[/quote]

I have a lot more to say on that subject. <_<

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808474' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:37 AM']:rolleyes:

I've seen your "craft".

There is a difference between getting a job done and creating a work of artistic non-sense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote]

And what is that supposed to mean? I can't help it if I stop myself before I bug the heck out of people :rolleyes:

and there is a new rule now. so i'm out of a job on all the boards except this one :(

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808475' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:38 AM']awww hun... the thread has been trying to thrive for a month... just hand it over to us for a couple minutes.[/quote]

:lol_roll: and <_<
:mellow:

i think i need my partner in crime.
too bad she's sleeping now

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808480' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:42 AM']I have a lot more to say on that subject. <_<[/quote]

IS there anythign to say on that subject??

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1808484' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:44 AM']IS there anythign to say on that subject??[/quote]

Actually I could fill a couple pages right now...

just hand it over. nice and slow. it's ok. we'll give it back. pinki promise.