txdinghysailor Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1816538' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:48 PM']This thread made my day. [/quote] Que paso?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1816542' date='Mar 25 2009, 07:50 PM']Que paso?[/quote] I really really don't speak any Spanish. Répéter dans l'anglais s'il vous plaît?
Christie_M Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1816583' date='Mar 25 2009, 07:20 PM']I really really don't speak any Spanish. Répéter dans l'anglais s'il vous plaît?[/quote] I understood that! he 'said' "what's up?"
txdinghysailor Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816582' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:18 PM']it means there's hope for him [/quote] Actually it just means there's no hope for CC
ardillacid Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816587' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:32 PM']I understood that! he 'said' "what's up?"[/quote] que pasa means whats up que paso means what happened At least as far as I know
MIKolbe Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1816634' date='Mar 25 2009, 08:22 PM']que pasa means whats up que paso means what happened At least as far as I know[/quote] silly boys from MN think they know spanish.... you need a Californian if you wanna know spanish....
ardillacid Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816646' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:54 PM'][/quote] Maybe you could explain it then. Here's what I was taught pasar ~ To pass, to happen, to occur que ~ what Que pasa ~ whats happening paso (with the lil accent) is the past tense of the el/ella/Ud form of pasar
ardillacid Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816662' date='Mar 25 2009, 11:07 PM'][/quote] no comment?
Christie_M Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1816667' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:10 PM']no comment?[/quote] gr you're not going to hear this again, but yeah. [size=1]i mistranslated that. i just didn't want to admit it. [/size]
ardillacid Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1816647' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:56 PM']silly boys from MN think they know spanish.... you need a Californian if you wanna know spanish....[/quote] [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816675' date='Mar 25 2009, 11:17 PM']gr you're not going to hear this again, but yeah. [size=1]i mistranslated that. i just didn't want to admit it. [/size][/quote] What MIKolbe? What's that? I was right? Oh yeah. Can't touch this.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1816590' date='Mar 25 2009, 08:35 PM']french is for chumps[/quote] I'd rather learn that than Spanish, considering we have two official languages. However, first on my list of second languages to learn someday is Japanese.
Christie_M Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1816686' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:24 PM']What MIKolbe? What's that? I was right? Oh yeah. Can't touch this.[/quote] sorry MIKolbe [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1816695' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:30 PM']I'd rather learn that than Spanish, considering we have two official languages. However, first on my list of second languages to learn someday is Japanese. [/quote] japanese?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816703' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:42 PM']japanese? [/quote] Yep. I'm considering international business. I think Japanese culture is so cool! (Weird that I don't like anime...) No particular reason other than that.
Christie_M Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 Ah very cool. When you do learn it though, make sure you either A) have a male teacher, or B) learn the right one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now