Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821619' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:52 PM']Hehehe I hope he doesnt mind that, cause I LOVE that nick name!!! I dont even know if I could get a nick name out of his current sn. Its too insane!![/quote] Hehe, well look how long it took me to come up with this.
jeffpugh Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 tayhasonthewater & cc together... still wondering how this is working.... how do you two know each other?
txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821535' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:35 AM']I meant that after getting married on a sailboat, your honeymoon wouldn't be nearly as awesome in comparison (location-wise, that is) and yeah after re-reading my comment I don't really get it either. [/quote] Well what if our honeymoon was a sailing trip?
The Bus Station Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1821702' date='Apr 1 2009, 06:15 AM']Well what if our honeymoon was a sailing trip?[/quote] Plus shark fishing
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821731' date='Apr 1 2009, 08:34 AM']Plus shark fishing [/quote] Whaling too! As close as you can get to anti-whaling activists before they throw acid at you!
The Bus Station Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1821735' date='Apr 1 2009, 08:43 AM'] Whaling too! As close as you can get to anti-whaling activists before they throw acid at you![/quote] I can see it now... "Honey, I hooked you a delicious humpback."
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1821633' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:11 AM']tayhasonthewater & cc together... still wondering how this is working.... how do you two know each other?[/quote] You cant explain the ways of love!! [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821731' date='Apr 1 2009, 09:34 AM']Plus shark fishing [/quote] [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1821735' date='Apr 1 2009, 09:43 AM'] Whaling too! As close as you can get to anti-whaling activists before they throw acid at you![/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821739' date='Apr 1 2009, 08:47 AM'] I can see it now... "Honey, I hooked you a delicious humpback." [/quote] Them's good eatin'.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821739' date='Apr 1 2009, 09:47 AM'] I can see it now... "Honey, I hooked you a delicious humpback." [/quote]
The Bus Station Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 CrossCut, your marriage is going to be the neverending honeymoon and neverending whale dinners...
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 Good thing Im not a veggitarian! But Ill have to grow myself some sea legs. I can count on one hand how many times ive been on a boat....and I only use 3 fingers.
txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 rofl don't worry soldier boy, YOU!!!!!'ll get lots of, coagulated milk, practice...
jeffpugh Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 I li[i][/i]ke h[i][/i]ow CrossCuT i[i][/i]s writing big. I[i][/i]t i[i][/i]s... refreshing
Winchester Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1815758' date='Mar 24 2009, 08:48 PM']Yup. Its official! We AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! getting married off a sailboat. Go figure![/quote] that wicky wicky wack's dumb.
CrossCuT Posted April 2, 2009 Author Posted April 2, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1822292' date='Apr 1 2009, 05:52 PM']I li[i][/i]ke h[i][/i]ow CrossCuT i[i][/i]s writing big. I[i][/i]t i[i][/i]s... refreshing [/quote] Yes... Ive joined the ranks of the lame...
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1818130' date='Mar 27 2009, 09:07 PM']google images! I want to be a wedding dress designer! ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/veggietales+(veggie+tunes)/track/the+pirates+who+dont+do+anything"]VeggieTales (Veggie Tunes) - The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote] yeah... i wonder who designed it.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 (edited) since hassan left me with all of his gambling debts (which he has denied having for months ) when he went off to study russian with his floozies I have become quite a poor little queen (yes the debts were that bad)... i've spent the last of my personal money on buying you those poka-dotted pretties little crossy... and no thanks! Edited April 2, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
CrossCuT Posted April 2, 2009 Author Posted April 2, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1822669' date='Apr 2 2009, 12:14 PM']since hassan left me with all of his gambling debts (which he has denied having for months ) when he went off to study russian with his floozies I have become quite a poor little queen (yes the debts were that bad)... i've spent the last of my personal money on buying you those poka-dotted pretties little crossy... and no thanks! [/quote] You can live with my and Sailor Boy on one of our boats!
txdinghysailor Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1822826' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:29 PM']You can live with my and Sailor Boy on one of our boats! [/quote] *dry cough* Heh... Or not...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now