txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821053' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:35 AM']Do they make dry suits with skirts?[/quote] ^Lame!
txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1821379' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:16 PM']exactly! isn't form fitting girly enough?[/quote] Indeed. Shucks, female bikers wear pink windsuits! Come to think of it, so do the guys on the T-Mobile team....
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 Oh come on! I need to spice up that drab looking dry suit a little!!!!
txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821415' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:41 PM']Can it be bright pink? With flowers?[/quote] Yes bright pink. And I can get you a pinny that goes over the lifejacket that has flowers on it. Satisfied?
The Bus Station Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 CrossCut I just want to say you have always made me laugh... and I think you guys should honeymoon in a church because you can't top a speed(sail?)boat. I mean... ok maybe not a church. That would be awkward.
txdinghysailor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821419' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:43 PM']CrossCut I just want to say you have always made me laugh... and I think you guys should honeymoon in a church because you can't top a speed(sail?)boat. I mean... ok maybe not a church. That would be awkward.[/quote] Ok buddy, let's get some things straight. I'm a sailor, which means I only sail on sailboats, not powerboats, or speedboats. Secondly, "can't top a sailboat"???? What does that mean??????????? And yes, a church would be extremely awkward.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1821418' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:42 PM']Yes bright pink. And I can get you a pinny that goes over the lifejacket that has flowers on it. Satisfied?[/quote] Yes [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821419' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:43 PM']CrossCut I just want to say you have always made me laugh... and I think you guys should honeymoon in a church because you can't top a speed(sail?)boat. I mean... ok maybe not a church. That would be awkward.[/quote] Thank you. But I dont understand the rest of your comment.. [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1821425' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:47 PM']Ok buddy, let's get some things straight. I'm a sailor, which means I only sail on sailboats, not powerboats, or speedboats. Secondly, "can't top a sailboat"???? What does that mean??????????? And yes, a church would be extremely awkward.[/quote] UH OH! You made Sailor Boy mad!!
The Bus Station Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 (edited) I meant that after getting married on a sailboat, your honeymoon wouldn't be nearly as awesome in comparison (location-wise, that is) and yeah after re-reading my comment I don't really get it either. Edited April 1, 2009 by The Bus Station
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1821377' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:15 PM']^Lame![/quote] This marriage is off to a wonderful start.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1821535' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:35 PM']I meant that after getting married on a sailboat, your honeymoon wouldn't be nearly as awesome in comparison (location-wise, that is) and yeah after re-reading my comment I don't really get it either. [/quote] I dont think we should slow down at all! Our entire life will be an epic adventure!!! [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1821570' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:15 AM']This marriage is off to a wonderful start.[/quote] Oh i think so!! Ill have to bring some tums though! I might get sea sick!!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821581' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:26 PM']Oh i think so!! Ill have to bring some tums though! I might get sea sick!![/quote] Bring a fishing rod. I dare you.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 LOL What kind of fish am I going to catch at those speeds?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821600' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:40 PM']LOL What kind of fish am I going to catch at those speeds?[/quote] None, I'd imagine, but it would frustrate Dinghyboy to no end to see you trying, I think.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH Dinghyboy!!!!!!! Thats WAY better than Mr Sailor Boy
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1821610' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:47 PM']LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH Dinghyboy!!!!!!! Thats WAY better than Mr Sailor Boy[/quote] I was trying to come up with a slightly condescending nickname. I don't like typing txdinghysailor. It's awkward.
CrossCuT Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 Hehehe I hope he doesnt mind that, cause I LOVE that nick name!!! I dont even know if I could get a nick name out of his current sn. Its too insane!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now