Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Somali Muslims Changing Small Town


Recommended Posts

Posted

What also fascinates me is why Erick Stakelbeck, CBN News [b]Terrorism Analyst[/b] wrote this article. Is Shelbyville experiencing any terrorism that needs to be analyzed? Or maybe based on the color of their skin or their religion, it's safe to say that the Somalis are planning something. Or maybe this reporter just puts "Muslim" in Google News and runs with whatever he can find. That is about the speed of CBN, which is associated with the crackpots at The 700 Club.

HisChildForever
Posted

Hassan, the article is NOT about Robert Spencer.

The article was written by a man named Erick Stakelbeck, CBN News Terrorism Analyst. It is on the CBN News website.

Posted

Yes. CBN News [b]Terrorism Analyst[/b] (see above)

HisChildForever
Posted

So I suppose we should just ignore reports that speak ill of Somalis and all Muslims for that matter. Because there is no way a Muslim - a fellow human being - can do anything wrong. Ever.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1818807' date='Mar 28 2009, 05:56 PM']So I suppose we should just ignore reports that speak ill of Somalis and all Muslims for that matter. Because there is no way a Muslim - a fellow human being - can do anything wrong. Ever.[/quote]

No. But let's be honest. This article is not about pointing out the failings of Somalis or Muslims as individuals. That's not why this article was written and that's not why CBN put their Terrorism Analyst on the job. Wouldn't you agree? I'll give you three guesses why this piece was written.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1818803' date='Mar 28 2009, 03:53 PM']Hassan, the article is NOT about Robert Spencer.

The article was written by a man named Erick Stakelbeck, CBN News Terrorism Analyst. It is on the CBN News website.[/quote]


She did not quote the whole article on the website. She quoted the page from Jihad Watch. Robert Spencer's commentary and his selection of the argument.

By your reasoning quoting a page from Mein Kamph is not at all about Adolf Hitler but only about the applicability of social Darwinism to cultural problems.


Now really, this is the last post I will make on this meta argument.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1818097' date='Mar 27 2009, 08:27 PM']HisChildForever, (what a cool name)

:yes: however...the bad news is America also operates under majority rule! And Americans are not reproducing so the majority is going to be Muslims and they are going to gain control and therefore change the way society is ran![/quote]

Thus, we need to do away with majority rule. Democracy is just another form of Socialism. The same as Theocracy, Marxism, Fascism, and others. Statism kills, whatever face it is wearing.

Posted

[quote name='Maggie' post='1818811' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:00 PM']No. But let's be honest. This article is not about pointing out the failings of Somalis or Muslims as individuals. That's not why this article was written and that's not why CBN put their Terrorism Analyst on the job. Wouldn't you agree? I'll give you three guesses why this piece was written.[/quote]


yep, yep and yep.

But let's pretend there is nothing more here than the potential problems immigrant populations have with assimilating to the majority culture :rolleyes:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

________________________ are rude and inconsiderate and changing the town they are moving into. Gosh. Fill in the blank. Somalis. Polish. Mexicans.

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1818817' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:05 PM']________________________ are rude and inconsiderate and changing the town they are moving into. Gosh. Fill in the blank. Somalis. Polish. Mexicans.[/quote]


Tell you who I'm sick of is that Catholics. Particularly the German Catholics :unsure:

[img]http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/csl0996l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/csl0016l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.etss.edu/hts/hts5/anti-cath.gif[/img]



They will never assimilate. All they care about are their backwards old world traditions and their papal adoration. You know they seperate themselves from the community? In their little north east coast ghettos :annoyed:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1818820' date='Mar 28 2009, 05:11 PM']Tell you who I'm sick of is that Catholics. Particularly the German Catholics :unsure:[/quote]

Ya. They cannot be trusted. They are changing small town America.

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1818833' date='Mar 28 2009, 05:07 PM']Ya. They cannot be trusted. They are changing small town America.[/quote]


My fathers side of the family come from German Catholics, from the Black Forest region.

WASP America was horified by them and most of the Catholics. They were apparently vulgar enough to go to the community Beer Halls on the Sabbath. Benjamin Franklin wrote a long tract againt them, how they refused to assimilate to "white" culture et cetera. I guess when I look at this I'm always struck between the tirades we see here and the slander against all those "backwards" Catholics from the Old World. Before Islam Roman Catholicism was the great threat to American Democracy. Let to many Catholics come and before you know it we'll have a tunnel from the Vatican to the White House.

Posted

I guess also it's annoying because I was raised Catholic and do know what it's like growing up a religious minority. I come from a state where about 10% of the population is Catholic and came from a region where a great deal of the population is either hostile to Roman Catholics or simply has a very negative view of the faith. I'm sure many people know the joys of that. Yet I see so many Catholics doing the same non sense protestants did to them for so long to the new religious minority in town. Very disapointing.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1818846' date='Mar 28 2009, 06:41 PM']Let to many Catholics come and before you know it we'll have a tunnel from the Vatican to the White House.[/quote]

The thought of a Catholic president gives me the creeps. Next thing you know, Mormons and Muslims will be sitting in the White House.

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1818854' date='Mar 28 2009, 06:53 PM']The thought of a Catholic president gives me the creeps. Next thing you know, Mormons and Muslims will be sitting in the White House.[/quote]

The problem is unlike us there first allegience isint to the constitution but rather the _______________!

(a) Vatican
(b) Sharia'
© First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

:unsure:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

Seriously, I agree with you Hassan. The one thing that we naturally fear is change. It upsets the psychological equilibrium. For the most part it is a survival mechanism that works well. But it does cause all sorts of problems.

And I also do agree that Democracy makes it all too easy to pander to the majority masses -- which is awesome if you are in the majority. That's the dangerous thing about that form of Socialism (which is what Democracy is). Our Founding Fathers knew it was dangerous -- that's why they didn't want the U.S. to become a Democracy.

At any rate... I wounder if it was awkward for ant Catholics when Kennedy got elected? I'll have to ask my grandmother sometime.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1818856' date='Mar 28 2009, 06:56 PM']The problem is unlike us there first allegience isint to the constitution but rather the _______________!

(a) Vatican
(b) Sharia'
© First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

:unsure:[/quote]

There would be a tunnel between the White House and the Kaaba?

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1818813' date='Mar 28 2009, 06:02 PM']Thus, we need to do away with majority rule. Democracy is just another form of Socialism. The same as Theocracy, Marxism, Fascism, and others. Statism kills, whatever face it is wearing.[/quote]

Okay I'll bite out of curiosity, what would you recommend after wiping out the vast majority of human governments of the age?

Posted

[quote name='BG45' post='1818883' date='Mar 28 2009, 06:31 PM']Okay I'll bite out of curiosity, what would you recommend after wiping out the vast majority of human governments of the age?[/quote]


Lounge Dady's an anarchist I believe.

I think it's kind of crazy, but at the same time I can kind of dig it :smokey:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='BG45' post='1818883' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:31 PM']Okay I'll bite out of curiosity, what would you recommend after wiping out the vast majority of human governments of the age?[/quote]

You mean, if I was king of the world, what would I replace everything with? The answer is... (drum roll, please) nothing. And thus, I wouldn't be king of the world.

Yup, I am an anarchist. Specifically, I am an [url="http://www.agorism.info/"]Agorist[/url].

Simply put, it's pretty much the opposite of Marxism. Do away with the State, and all you have is the Market. The Political Class is the aggressor, and the Private Class at some point will have to push back.

Allow me to direct you to [i]The New Libertarian Manifesto[/i] [url="http://agorism.info/docs/NewLibertarianManifesto.pdf"](pdf)[/url], my good man. You might also enjoy reading [i]Agorist Class Theory[/i] ([url="http://agorism.info/docs/AgoristClassTheory.pdf"]also pdf)[/url].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...