OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 (edited) I kissed a girl today. Are you proud of me? [img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/shikari_123/eliza.jpg[/img] Everyone, I'm hetero now. Edited July 3, 2009 by OraProMe
Christie_M Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 omg. The first thing that came to mind was that one song from Katie Perry, "I kissed a girl"
OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1909006' date='Jul 3 2009, 02:28 AM']omg. The first thing that came to mind was that one song from Katie Perry, "I kissed a girl" [/quote] When I was an on again off again Catholic I would kiss girls to that song A LOT when I was drunk. Edited July 3, 2009 by OraProMe
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 (edited) She seems cute, but a bit emo. It's hard to tell because she's sideways. Edited July 3, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
VeniteAdoremus Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909017' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:37 AM']She seems cute, but a bit emo. It's hard to tell because she's sideways.[/quote] Fortunately I have a laptop so I can just turn it. ...Ora, she's upside-down. :facepalm: of course, they're Australians. Like the hair though.
OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1909022' date='Jul 3 2009, 02:40 AM']not emo, i think scene. but she's pretty.[/quote] yay for stereotypes! No but if we really want to stereotype we're both indie art flowers, not emo's. hahahahahaha But I think she prefers being called "Eliza" and I prefer being called "Jake", weird I know. Edited July 5, 2009 by hugheyforlife
Christie_M Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1909027' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:47 AM']yay for stereotypes! No but if we really want to stereotype we're both indie art flowers, not emo's. hahahahahaha But I think she prefers being called "Eliza" and I prefer being called "Jake", weird I know.[/quote] hehe i was just clarifying; emo=sad, scene=happy ah ok then. so, "jake", nice picture!
OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 (edited) hahaha I know Christie, I'm just being a [mod]language - MIKolbe[/mod] Edited July 5, 2009 by MIkolbe
OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 Piano_Freak, I hope you're being as sarcastic as I was.
OraProMe Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 I was being sarcastic, Piano Freak That's just my friend. I'm actually kissing this beautiful girl... [img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/shikari_123/marcusonstage.jpg[/img]
mcts Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 jake, you look a LOT like a guy i went to high school with. I'm pretty positive you are much nicer than him, though.
MIKolbe Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1909231' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:20 AM']I feel old.[/quote] you [s]kinda[/s] are.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now