An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Resurrexi!

OraProMe

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1909423' date='Jul 3 2009, 05:27 PM']Not really. Quoteman has only been around here for a month. You can't expect him to know everything already. Shall we look back at posts from when you were only here a month and point out your "oopses"? :mellow:[/quote]

Thank you!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1909427' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:30 PM']Thank you![/quote]

:)

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909432' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:34 PM']I thought she was a guy until I looked at her profile page. :)[/quote]

The mountain dew christmas tree is misleading.

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1909182' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:34 AM']I was being sarcastic, Piano Freak :)
That's just my friend.
I'm actually kissing this beautiful girl...
[img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/shikari_123/marcusonstage.jpg[/img][/quote]

The first one was prettier, no offense :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1909490' date='Jul 3 2009, 05:55 PM']The first one was prettier, no offense :mellow:[/quote]
iawtc.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909531' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:15 PM']iawtc.[/quote]

Although the second on has the same general kind of hair as I do. Which does make him 13.5% more awesome than he otherwise would be :unsure:

Not to say he was lacking before, but its a nice feather for his cap :detective:

[quote name='rachael' post='1909496' date='Jul 3 2009, 04:57 PM']rexi and piano dude sitting in a tree....

:whistle:[/quote]
the truth is out there.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1909558' date='Jul 3 2009, 06:21 PM']Although the second on has the same general kind of hair as I do. Which does make him 13.5% more awesome than he otherwise would be :unsure:[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909570' date='Jul 3 2009, 06:24 PM']By "same hair as [you]" do you mean....... no hairstyle in particular?[/quote]

:no:

Same type of hair.

Why would someone be more awesome from a mere style.

:huh: