An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Resurrexi!

OraProMe

I know. When they broke up I felt the same way as I did when Justin and Britney broke up :(

Tragic.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1909653' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:25 PM']I know. When they broke up I felt the same way as I did when Justin and Britney broke up :(

Tragic.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THAT'S SO MEAN
BUT GREAT.

Edited by OraProMe

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1909645' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:19 PM']I wish Rexi and Pfreak would get back together :sadwalk:[/quote]

I do too. :sadwalk:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1909323' date='Jul 3 2009, 03:39 PM']She's pretty. :)[/quote]

I was talking about the girl in the first picture, by the way.

OraProMe called the person in the second picture "this beautiful girl," but I do not see how that is possible. :huh:

That is my lame attempt at humour. hahahaha
Yeah, the real girl is one of my best friends and she is very pretty :)

The guy-who-I-called-a-girl-because-I'm-not-really-that-funny-at-all is pretty too, but in different ways.
Yes.

What's up, Rex?

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1909805' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:47 PM']That is my lame attempt at humour. hahahaha
Yeah, the real girl is one of my best friends and she is very pretty :)

The guy-who-I-called-a-girl-because-I'm-not-really-that-funny-at-all is pretty too, but in different ways.
Yes.

What's up, Rex?[/quote]

I just went out to eat. I had a Caesar salad and some salmon.

I think your friend might be offended that you called him "pretty." Most men do not appreciate being described with that adjective.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1909814' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:50 PM']I just went out to eat. I had a Caesar salad and some salmon.

I think your friend might be offended that you called him "pretty." Most men do not appreciate being described with that adjective.[/quote]
only the manly-men like rexi-poo will be offended

[quote name='rachael' post='1909815' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:51 PM']only the manly-men like rexi-poo will be offended[/quote]

:rolleyes:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1909814' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:50 PM']I just went out to eat. I had a Caesar salad and some salmon.
[b]
I think your friend might be offended that you called him "pretty."[/b] Most men do not appreciate being described with that adjective.[/quote]

Something tells me you're wrong... :mellow:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1909814' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:50 PM']I just went out to eat. I had a Caesar salad and some salmon.

I think your friend might be offended that you called him "pretty." Most men do not appreciate being described with that adjective.[/quote]

Ahahahaha man, I really don't think my friend is that petty or insecure about his masculinity.
Ceasar salad is great!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='rachael' post='1909815' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:51 PM']only the manly-men like rexi-poo will be offended[/quote]
Manly men like us who are so manly we shave with coagulated milk graters.
Rawr.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909843' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:02 PM']we shave with coagulated milk graters.[/quote]

:huh:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1909855' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:05 PM']:huh:[/quote]

If you were a manly-man, you'd know what he meant...