Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I am uncertain whether I would want to go to those parties. There would have to be no homosexual activity there.
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 (edited) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL It's not contagious, Rexy. Man, homosexuals do go to the same parties as heterosexuals, believe it or not. Some of them are even friends! Infact there is even this really weird species called the "bisexuals". I wasn't even thinking anything gay actually, just a party in general. It'd be great for you to see a bit of hedonism. Edited July 4, 2009 by OraProMe
T-Bone _ Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910313' date='Jul 4 2009, 01:36 AM']I am uncertain whether I would want to go to those parties. There would have to be no homosexual activity there. [/quote] You really need to get out more.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1910318' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:38 AM']Would it really matter if it was two dudes making out in the bathtub or a guy and a girl?[/quote] Yes, it would be two different species of sin.
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910313' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:36 AM']I am uncertain whether I would want to go to those parties. There would have to be no homosexual activity there. [/quote] HEY REX, Do you check the guest list to make sure no homosexuals are going before a party? It's not contagious, you know.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1910322' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:41 AM']HEY REX, Do you check the guest list to make sure no homosexuals are going before a party? It's not contagious, you know.[/quote] I think I know one person who is openly homosexual.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I wouldn't mind going to a party with a homosexual person who was living a chase life of grace in Christ.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 (edited) [quote name='OraProMe' post='1910325' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:43 AM']Seriously, are you worried of catching it?[/quote] I wouldn't want to give scandal by being at a party where homosexual activity is taking place. Edited July 4, 2009 by Resurrexi
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 Are you saying that devout Catholics cannot be friends with active homosexuals ? Because I'm friends with lots of good Catholics.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 (edited) Do your Catholic friends like the EF too? Edited July 4, 2009 by Resurrexi
T-Bone _ Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910327' date='Jul 4 2009, 01:44 AM']I wouldn't want to give scandal by being at a party where homosexual activity is taking place.[/quote] Would it be OK if two guys danced with each other, or kissed?
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 SEE REX THIS IS WHY YOU'D BE SO FUN I could show you my lesbian friends holding hands and take photo's of your expression! Or maybe I could record you spout out the vulgate to my best friend and his girlfriend for having pre-marital sex! It'd be great.
T-Bone _ Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910332' date='Jul 4 2009, 01:47 AM']Do your Catholic friends like the EF too?[/quote] I so hope you're not judging how good of a Catholic someone is on whether or not someone likes the EF?
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1910332' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:47 AM']Do your Catholic friends like the EF too?[/quote] One of the girls attends the EF exclusively and one of the boys attends when he can. The boy is actually becoming a postulant with the franciscans. They have their beliefs and I have mine. For some strange reason we don't feel the need to constantly argue and bring it up.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 (edited) [quote name='OraProMe' post='1910335' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:48 AM']Or maybe I could record you spout out the vulgate to my best friend and his girlfriend for having pre-marital sex! It'd be great.[/quote] Why do so many English speakers speak of "pre-marital sex"? There is a proper term for sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons. That term is [b][i]FORNICATION[/i][/b]. Edited July 4, 2009 by Resurrexi
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 It's the same thing, dingus. I replied to your EF question, I'm not sure if you'll see it because we're all posting so quickly today.
Resurrexi Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1910337' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:50 AM']One of the girls attends the EF exclusively and one of the boys attends when he can. The boy is actually becoming a postulant with the franciscans. They have their beliefs and I have mine. For some strange reason we don't feel the need to constantly argue and bring it up.[/quote] Not everyone is as argumentative as I. If I ever go to Australia, though, you will have to introduce me to this girl and to this soon-to-be-postulant.
OraProMe Posted July 4, 2009 Author Posted July 4, 2009 LOL Rex, you can be friends with people who don't think 100% like you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now