An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson Memorial

Seven77

+J.M.J.+
why would i want to watch? <_< do you think that once he's buried we could actually move on to real news?

We interrupt this program to bring you late breaking news.

Michael Jackson is still dead.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

CatherineM

The news here said that they were going to have his casket up on stage for part of the performances. That would weird me out.

I put on the Jetsons on Boomerang. The last funeral I watched on television was the late Pope John Paul II, before that I think Princess Diana. I'm not big on funerals in general.

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1913669' date='Jul 7 2009, 02:07 PM']I'm curious to see how long MJ is going to be a trending topic on Twitter. :mellow:[/quote]

Not long once the media stops obsessing. :mellow: The Iran Election trend has dropped significantly since MJ's death, and things are still happening over there on the ground, including the largest rift between the ruling clerics since the Islamic Revolution.

I am watching it.

Truly a legend has died.

RIP.

I was surprised to hear that he was in the Guiness World Book of records for being the music star who supported the most charities.

So sad that this man was crushed in this life so much.

homeschoolmom

I have it on so that I can keep track of time... Not enjoying Sharpton's screaming. Can't that man just speak?

homeschoolmom

I have it on so that I can keep track of time... Not enjoying Sharpton's screaming. Can't that man just speak?