An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson Memorial

Seven77

CatherineM

[quote name='Selah' post='1913803' date='Jul 7 2009, 05:33 PM']Catherine,

Jermaine and his neice and nephews (Michael's kids) did see their father as he lay there in the hospital. I think Jermaine is the one who decided to let them see him.[/quote]

I have always been grateful that I wasn't there when my father died. We had just left the hospital after they said he was stable, and by the time we got home and got the phone call to come back, he had passed.

Marie-Therese

It is my hope that now after the memorial that the man could have rest, but I fear that the story will not end until all those complicit in aiding this poor man to medicate himself will be prosecuted. I have no sympathy for drug abusers, believe me, but I try to imagine the pain that MJ felt in terms of being publicly excoriated (deservedly or not) and to imagine how much suffering would require the amounts of medication he was reportedly taking. Those men should be prosecuted to the fullest extent imaginable. Michael has paid his penalty.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1913789' date='Jul 7 2009, 06:20 PM']Not enough Tito.[/quote]

Winchester, this was just the levity I needed. I snorted when I read this!! :lol_roll:

eagle_eye222001

The attention given to this child molester and drug addict is sickening and maddening :madrant:. Good songs do not overshadow the atrocities of this person. It is sad so much awe and reverence is being given to this deranged lunatic.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/hans+zimmer+%26+james+newton+howard/track/harvey+two-face+(album+version)"]Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Harvey Two-Face (Album Version)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

[quote]The attention given to this child molester and drug addict is sickening and maddening[/quote]

FIrst of all, that was never proven

Second of all, take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of your brother's eye

Third, this man is a father of three beautiful children. Would you be so kind as to tell them this as well? "oh, sorry your pedophile of a father died, Paris!" After seeing her weep over her father, who loved her more than anything in the world. In fact, let's tell his weeping mother as well! >:( "Your dead son is a deranged lunatic!"

Honestly, I don't understand this hatred, but I find it very disturbing. The man was incredibly loving and kind, and to accuse him of such atrocities when all he did was give, and all he did was contribute, and how much he loved his children and other children...do you honestly think he would hurt a child? Stop believeing everything the media tells you and actually listen to the man speak for himself.

Consider yourself reported, mostly for your unchairitable remarks. Oh, and knock your pride down a few notches as well. We all bleed the same. If you want to do some good, pray for his soul. Pray for his family. Because, believe it or not, God loves them too.

Edited by Selah

The only memory I have of Jackson is the pedophilia trial...

There is no reason why I would want to watch his funeral.

Dust's Sister

[b]to eagle eye:[/b] wow! and you are further giving him more attention, since you are preched up on your throne to point out the so called error of this adoration, why do you go out and do something significant in the world so that we can be speaking for your greatness. There are books to read, places to explore, if you are tired of Michael Jackson, venture into something else instead of ignorant bliss, and judgmental glee.

[b]To Michael Jackson: I love you Michael Joseph Jackson. You are the best. You are the best entertainer that ever lived. You will go down in HIStory. I am so glad to be living this era. I love you and will always love you. I'll never forget your beautiful smile to me. You are a kind soul to walk this earth. I thank you for your gifts and your continuing love. I love you more.[/b]

Edited by Dust's Sister

Dust's Sister

[quote name='Selah' post='1913864' date='Jul 7 2009, 06:47 PM']Okay, I see. :D Never mind :P[/quote]

I edited this post, I am sorry, I was replying too late (hugs) I like your answers in defending him.

Phatmass grosses me out sometimes.... If Michael Jackson was Catholic and had been tried and acquitted of the same crimes this thread would have already been closed for the incredibly uncharitable comments. (Remember the thread on mel gibson's divorce that lasted all of an hour?) All anyone here knows about Michael Jackson is that he was a musician, a father to 3 children and he is now dead. Unless you would feel comfortable with us speculating about a recently deceased member of your family, do the right thing refrain from commenting.

[quote]Phatmass grosses me out sometimes.... If Michael Jackson was Catholic and had been tried and acquitted of the same crimes this thread would have already been closed for the incredibly uncharitable comments. (Remember the thread on mel gibson's divorce that lasted all of an hour?) All anyone here knows about Michael Jackson is that he was a musician, a father to 3 children and he is now dead. Unless you would feel comfortable with us speculating about a recently deceased member of your family, do the right thing refrain from commenting.[/quote]

^ This

KnightofChrist

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1913905' date='Jul 7 2009, 08:37 PM']Phatmass grosses me out sometimes.... If Michael Jackson was Catholic and had been tried and acquitted of the same crimes this thread would have already been closed for the incredibly uncharitable comments. (Remember the thread on mel gibson's divorce that lasted all of an hour?) All anyone here knows about Michael Jackson is that he was a musician, a father to 3 children and he is now dead. Unless you would feel comfortable with us speculating about a recently deceased member of your family, do the right thing refrain from commenting.[/quote]

Micheal Jackson being Catholic or not would not change my mind that he was a child abuser that does not even come close to deserving the 'honor' he is being given.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1913909' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:41 PM']Micheal Jackson being Catholic or not would not change my mind that he was a child abuser that does not even come close to deserving the 'honor' he is being given.[/quote]

What proof do you have?

You are gossiping... I trust you will confess this...