An Old School Catholic Message Board

There's A Lady Bug In My Room!

Selah

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1914165' date='Jul 8 2009, 12:18 AM']Hassan, how long have you been awake?[/quote]

Only since like 11:00AM.

I actually slept like nine hours last night. ^_^

Why do you ask? :mellow:

Christie_M

[quote name='Hassan' post='1914169' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:20 PM']Only since like 11:00AM.

I actually slept like nine hours last night. ^_^

Why do you ask? :mellow:[/quote]

noooo peticular reason....

:mellow:

didn't you do this when you were up 90hours?

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1914171' date='Jul 8 2009, 12:22 AM']noooo peticular reason....

:mellow:

didn't you do this when you were up 90hours?[/quote]

ummm.....I'm going to be honest with you, I don't have a whole lot of memories from that time

So....mabey? :unsure:

Edited by Hassan

Actually I do have a lot of memories from that period now tha I think of it. I don't remember that part though.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1914178' date='Jul 8 2009, 01:32 AM']i don't remember either. :mellow:

it's like going to bed is a memory swipe[/quote]

Lol yeah!11!!!

[size=1]be careful with your words. I suspect the Lady Bug is trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. I have long suspected that Selah is a Soviet operative and this bug may be her decoy[/size]

:lol:

Nihil Obstat

This thread almost made me consider recognizing the ludicrous claims of the Pretender caliph.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1914705' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:55 PM']This thread almost made me consider recognizing the ludicrous claims of the Pretender caliph.[/quote]

How so? :unsure:

• 1 month later...
Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1945976' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:28 AM']Selah.

What happened to the ladybug :unsure:[/quote]
We, the Sovereign High Duke Joseph, Lord of the West, Administrative Archduke of Acre, Grand Marshall of the Western Assembly, in all Our prudent wisdom, have directed the aforementioned Ladybug be executed for High Crimes against the State.
On this day of 10, August, contrary to the false impression of timestamps; the two-thousand and ninth year of Our Lord.

We make it so.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1945978' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:31 AM']We, the Sovereign High Duke Joseph, Lord of the West, Administrative Archduke of Acre, Grand Marshall of the Western Assembly, in all Our prudent wisdom, have directed the aforementioned Ladybug be executed for High Crimes against the State.
On this day of 10, August, contrary to the false impression of timestamps; the two-thousand and ninth year of Our Lord.

We make it so.[/quote]

:o

I shall marshal my mighty Sultanic forces and shall cast them asunder!

Ms. Ladybug shall be granted safe quarter in my quarter and I shall lay waster to any who dare threaten her :annoyed: