An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do The Mods Hate The Lame Board?

rachael

CatherineM

Better to keep all the troublemakers in one place. Kind of like in Escape from New York.

heavenseeker

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914732' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:10 PM']Because you guys are trouble makers. :mellow:[/quote]
:lol_roll: great one icey

Edited by heavenseeker

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914732' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:10 PM']Because you guys are trouble makers. :mellow:[/quote]
have you ever seen the debate table? :unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1914735' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:13 PM']Better to keep all the troublemakers in one place. Kind of like in Escape from New York.[/quote]

:yes: I never want to see the Lame Board disappear.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1914755' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:27 PM']have you ever seen the debate table? :unsure:[/quote]

I don't care much for the DT. :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914767' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:39 PM']i like pie[/quote]

I totally caved in and made cookies today because of that post you made yesterday. :getaclue:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1914735' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:13 PM']Better to keep all the troublemakers in one place. Kind of like in Escape from New York.[/quote]

Good film. :)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914811' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:10 PM']I totally caved in and made cookies today because of that post you made yesterday. :getaclue:[/quote]
:)

the kids can thank Uncle MIKolbe :P

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914886' date='Jul 8 2009, 10:18 PM']:)

the kids can thank Uncle MIKolbe :P[/quote]

Oh, they helped. Well, Genevieve and Charlotte did. Adrienne was playing a game on the Xbox and G went back and forth between watching her and helping me. C stayed out with me; she'd wanted a turn playing the game but when I gave the controller to her sister she got upset. When I said "Wanna help me make cookies?" she cheered up. Then she kept asking "Have turn?" or saying "My turn" to stir. A couple times Adrienne asked for help and when I came back Charlotte had a mouthful of dough. Genevieve came back out to help scoop it out onto the pan.

Also, bad, bad, and beautiful trick: scoop your cookies and flash freeze them, pop frozen cookies into ziplock bags and store in the freezer. Then whenever you want cookies plop the frozen cookies out on the pan and bake as usual. No defrosting required.

Yes, I have 2 gallon sized bags of frozen cookies in my freezer now. All thanks to you, Jason.