An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do The Mods Hate The Lame Board?

rachael

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914946' date='Jul 8 2009, 10:23 PM']My love handles are cursing you right now.[/quote]
you have love handles? :unsure:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914946' date='Jul 8 2009, 10:23 PM']My love handles are cursing you right now.[/quote]
If your love handles would like to send the aforementioned Ziploc bags of cookie dough to MN, my soon-to-be expanding booty would say thanks.

:mellow:

missionseeker

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914767' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:39 PM']i like pie[/quote]

me too.

before we were dating Jeff one time said to me "I have pie ^_^ " and I said that life didn't get much better than that and he said "all I need now is someone to share the pie with :mellow: " and I still didn't get it. :lol_roll:

Anywho, I just meant to say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I am amazed to see this post by you.

I take it as a good sign.

:P

missionseeker

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1914951' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:27 PM']If your love handles would like to send the aforementioned Ziploc bags of cookie dough to MN, my soon-to-be expanding booty would say thanks.

:mellow:[/quote]

:sweat:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914765' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:37 PM']I don't care much for the DT. :mellow:[/quote]
and why is that?

the um...lack of kindness? :mellow:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1914956' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:32 PM']me too.

before we were dating Jeff one time said to me "I have pie ^_^ " and I said that life didn't get much better than that and he said "all I need now is someone to share the pie with :mellow: " and I still didn't get it. :lol_roll:

Anywho, I just meant to say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I am amazed to see this post by you.

I take it as a good sign.

:P[/quote]
umm..

i liked pie first.

ask PPoP, RC, FearUnderControland Didymus.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1914950' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:27 PM']you have love handles? :unsure:[/quote]

well, I suppose it's more my belly fat that's cursing him, but love handles sounded better when I wrote it.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1914973' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:57 PM']and why is that?

the um...lack of kindness? :mellow:[/quote]

the petty circular arguments that go on for 20+ pages..... things like that. I used to enjoy it, I used to learn from it. Now it just gives me a headache.

I no longer have love handles....

I had been working on a spare tire, but it turned into an entire car.

But, while I working on the spare tire, I called it the Dunlop disease. This was due to the fact that my tummy done lopped over my belt.

At my age and under the effects of gravity ( not only a good idea, but it is the law ), I have now developed a furniture condition in that my chest fell into my drawers.

Here in Central Texas, the air temp was 106F yesterday. The kids in the neighborhood were using me as a source of shade.

IcePrincessKRS

Oh.... well, I just had a baby. I'm trying to work off the remnants of the 53 lbs I gained. MIKo and his dadgum cookies aren't helping. lol

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='Dan' post='1915727' date='Jul 9 2009, 11:26 AM']But, while I working on the spare tire, I called it the Dunlop disease. This was due to the fact that my tummy done lopped over my belt.[/quote]
:lol_pound:

[quote name='Selah' post='1915742' date='Jul 9 2009, 11:34 AM']Maybe because they are secretly lame and don't want to admit it...

I ono. :juggle:[/quote]
:club:

:topsy:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1915739' date='Jul 9 2009, 11:33 AM']Oh.... well, I just had a baby. I'm trying to work off the remnants of the 53 lbs I gained. MIKo and his dadgum cookies aren't helping. lol[/quote]
you have to admit, you make EXcellent cookies.

:yes:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1915777' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:51 PM']you have to admit, you make EXcellent cookies.

:yes:[/quote]

I really actually do. :saint: The 5 I ate last night can attest to it.