An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do The Mods Hate The Lame Board?

rachael

franciscanheart
:idontknow: i don't even know what you're talking about. you're clearly referring to something; you keep sighing and stuff. what's got your feathers ruffled?

homeschoolmom

I just assumed that since you started the thread, you were ligitimately interested in finding out why this is so frustrating for us. I see now that I was wrong.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1916075' date='Jul 9 2009, 04:36 PM']i love the lame board.

and LOVE is the strongest word of all!!!

:)[/quote]

That got me thinking about a song by the Beatles: The Word

I love that song!

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1916086' date='Jul 9 2009, 05:57 PM']I just assumed that since you started the thread, you were ligitimately interested in finding out why this is so frustrating for us. I see now that I was wrong.[/quote]
:unsure:

I...give up.

missionseeker

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915970' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:38 PM']I'll mail a brownie to any mod that emails me their address. :mellow:

Not really, but just pretend. Postal service would be angry with me.[/quote]

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:mellow:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1915782' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:52 PM']I really actually do. :saint: The 5 I ate last night can attest to it.[/quote]

I've decided to cut cookies and all other sweets out of my diet to help with my complexion.

:sadwalk:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1916212' date='Jul 9 2009, 09:47 PM']:console:[/quote]
thank you dude.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1916252' date='Jul 9 2009, 10:43 PM']I've decided to cut cookies and all other sweets out of my diet to help with my complexion.

:sadwalk:[/quote]
:console:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1916252' date='Jul 9 2009, 11:43 PM']I've decided to cut cookies and all other sweets out of my diet to help with my complexion.

:sadwalk:[/quote]

That smells of elderberries. :( I probably should cut them out until I shed my baby-weight, but I'm weak and caved in. The weight will come off, it'll just be a lot slower. I was doing really well at watching what I ate, too... I blame MIKo. Him and his cookie talk. :lol_roll:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1916342' date='Jul 9 2009, 11:53 PM']What's that have to do with cookies? :blink:[/quote]
Cookies are lovely and so are all the regulators.

Especially you. :kiss: