An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does Your Sn Mean?

zunshynn

eagle_eye222001

I'm an eagle and number 222001.

Seriously, I picked eagle_eye as a username on yahoo to play chess and when I asked for eagle_eye, one of the choices it returned was eagle_eye222001. I try to keep all my usernames the same or very similar so it's easy to remember them. If you run into an eagle_eye222001 or something very close, chances are it's me.

I picked eagle_eye originally since I was going to play chess and I wanted an appropriate name to reflect superiority in some fashion. Basically to strike fear in my opponents. Don't know if it really worked.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/evacuating+london"]Harry Gregson-Williams - Evacuating London[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1931130' date='Jul 24 2009, 08:17 PM']I'm an eagle and number 222001.

Seriously, I picked eagle_eye as a username on yahoo to play chess and when I asked for eagle_eye, one of the choices it returned was eagle_eye222001. I try to keep all my usernames the same or very similar so it's easy to remember them. If you run into an eagle_eye222001 or something very close, chances are it's me.

I picked eagle_eye originally since I was going to play chess and I wanted an appropriate name to reflect superiority in some fashion. Basically to strike fear in my opponents. Don't know if it really worked.[/quote]

That. Is. Hysterical. :lol_pound:

kidneythief

well... one day Joe (nazfarmer) accused me of having a death wish against him... and I said yes, I wanted to steal his kidneys and sell them on the black market. and now it has turned into a very long joke that has lasted for many months- and he told me that this should be my username :P

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931383' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:00 AM']well... one day Joe (nazfarmer) accused me of having a death wish against him... and I said yes, I wanted to steal his kidneys and sell them on the black market. and now it has turned into a very long joke that has lasted for many months- and he told me that this should be my username :P[/quote]

I hoped you would post here when I noticed you lurking. I thought, there must be a good story behind that guy's sn. :lol:

:welcome:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931383' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:00 AM']well... one day Joe (nazfarmer) accused me of having a death wish against him... and I said yes, I wanted to steal his kidneys and sell them on the black market. and now it has turned into a very long joke that has lasted for many months- and he told me that this should be my username :P[/quote]
This is the truth :yes:

oh, and I ran screaming from Emily's car because she is so terrifying...she left that part out.

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931391' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:04 AM']yes, and he scared half the campus[/quote]
you scare the whole campus on a daily basis :P

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931398' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:09 AM']not as much as you do with your hair :P[/quote]
o look! kidneythief is already making friends! how sweet! justjoking. the first thing i did when i got a phatmass was jump headfirst into an arguement about our jewish heritage. not a great way to start :ohno: (for me)