An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does Your Sn Mean?

zunshynn

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931710' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:46 PM']haha... no, I know him irl- I wouldn't say that to someone I had just met online ;)[/quote]
took my advice?

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1931498' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:45 AM']Mine's really easy :)[/quote]

Something about Easter? :idontknow: I feel like I should know, but it's not coming to me. :scratchhead:

puellapaschalis

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1931821' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:10 PM']Something about Easter? :idontknow: I feel like I should know, but it's not coming to me. :scratchhead:[/quote]

Sorry :wacko:

"Easter girl" - sounds cooler in Latin.

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1931829' date='Jul 25 2009, 03:42 PM']Sorry :wacko:

"Easter girl" - sounds cooler in Latin.[/quote]

Ah, yes. It does sound cooler in Latin. Now I know what the phrase "Parens et Puella" means! I knew I'd heard it from somewhere. Actually, whenever I read the phrase Puella at the monastery (I think it was in some of the pieces we sang), it made me think of you. It was funny how at random times I would think of different people.

My SN is the same one I use for alot of things.... 'Dunno why I picked it... I just did. I use it on Medal of Honour 2 Heroes, www.icanhasacheeseburger.com, and... Well obvisouly Phatmass.

heavenseeker

[quote name='Dust's Sister' post='1931455' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:33 AM']Mine is obvious. ;)[/quote]

wait dont tell me... you are related to dUSt... right?
[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1931498' date='Jul 25 2009, 09:45 AM']Mine's really easy :)[/quote]
it is? :huh:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931398' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:09 AM']not as much as you do with your hair :P[/quote]
I'm going bald in a few months, so if you don't stop complaining about my hair I will turn my bald head towards you so that it reflects the sun right into your eyes, effectively blinding you for life :P

Oh, and I realized that I never answered the main question of this thread, lol! My sn is pretty simple: I went on a mission trip 3 years ago to a place called Nazareth Farm, and I liked it so much I decided to make it part of my sn: I am a Nazareth Farmer! NazFarmer for short.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1931898' date='Jul 26 2009, 01:06 AM']Ah, yes. It does sound cooler in Latin. Now I know what the phrase "Parens et Puella" means! I knew I'd heard it from somewhere. Actually, whenever I read the phrase Puella at the monastery (I think it was in some of the pieces we sang), it made me think of you. It was funny how at random times I would think of different people.[/quote]

Aw! :love:

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1931966' date='Jul 26 2009, 01:50 AM']it is? :huh:[/quote]

I thought it was :scratchhead: Guess not.

VeniteAdoremus

Tell them about your bishop tell them about your bishop!

:offtopic: Also we need to stop doing this country-relay-thing.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1932362' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:02 PM']Tell them about your bishop tell them about your bishop!

:offtopic: Also we need to stop doing this country-relay-thing.[/quote]

What about my bishop?

[quote name='Varg' post='1932390' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:43 PM']Varg Vikernes, the musical genius and convicted murderer and serial arsonist[/quote]

Needs a haircut...

VeniteAdoremus

Your old bishop.

At least, that's what you told ME inspired you for this SN... but who knows, maybe it was LIES, all LIES!