An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Was A Quiet Night At Steak N Shake When....

princessgianna

princessgianna

17 in a couple days.

Yes I was proud. And i didn't realize he did that till after I was in the car and asking about what happened.
the grill guy-Chris was very supportive of. I guess I just didn't expect that type of "i am here to kick for you - just let me know" attitude. knowing that I am working with people like that, really makes a difference!

princessgianna

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937602' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:19 AM']:console: yep, i know how it is. unfortunaly you'll have more chances to practice putting those plans into action.[/quote]
yippee! :mellow:

Self defense classes coming right up :ninja:

lol and then with time you'll learn how to make anything on your person into a weapon... :mellow: I prefer to carry around keys.
but you're in a diner... so you have much more options...

:ninja:

The only experience I ever had with a drunk customer and sexual harassment was an attractive asian college girl who half groped me in her quest to get me to assure her that I would "Have a nice day". I was a bagger back in High School. I bagged her stuff said "Have a nice day!" to which she said "You have a nice day too!" I laughed and said alright at which point she like threw herself at me "nooo!!!! Promise me! Promise me you'll have a nice day too!!!!" :unsure:

princessgianna

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937615' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:25 AM']lol and then with time you'll learn how to make anything on your person into a weapon... :mellow: I prefer to carry around keys.
but you're in a diner... so you have much more options...

:ninja:[/quote]
:hehe: Who knew a ketchup bottle top could kill so many so fast!

Actually this type of news is going to spread all around the diner. give it a healthy 24 hours. Every worker will know that I am not to be messed with! :ninja:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937619' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:26 AM']The only experience I ever had with a drunk customer and sexual harassment was an attractive asian college girl who half groped me in her quest to get me to assure her that I would "Have a nice day". I was a bagger back in High School. I bagged her stuff said "Have a nice day!" to which she said "You have a nice day too!" I laughed and said alright at which point she like threw herself at me "nooo!!!! Promise me! Promise me you'll have a nice day too!!!!" :unsure:[/quote]
:shock:

well now that you totally popped my bubble I know I won't have a nice day you freak!

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937608' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:22 AM']yippee! :mellow:

Self defense classes coming right up :ninja:[/quote]

Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded.

Also remember that men know getting kicked in the groin hurts. Eyes and noses are almost always going to be better targets.

At the Dojo I was a Sensei at we often had a seperate class where blackbelts would help women with simple self defense. I'd assume this is a common practice.

Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937622' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:29 AM']:shock:

well now that you totally popped my bubble I know I won't have a nice day you freak![/quote]

:yawn:

If you want to see some funny drunk people, go to any sketchy grocery store in a bad part of town after about eleven. :evil:

So many funny memories :lol:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937630' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:30 AM']Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded.

Also remember that men know getting kicked in the groin hurts. Eyes and noses are almost always going to be better targets.

At the Dojo I was a Sensei at we often had a seperate class where blackbelts would help women with simple self defense. I'd assume this is a common practice.

Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.[/quote]
*taking note*

right though they were sitting in a booth, and

I need to more research but I am sure that the local Y will have something if I can't seem to find something
else.

:lol: Excuse me Sir would like some salt or pepper on those fries. Here I ll add the pepper for you from my own private spraying type bottle.

thanks for everything! :)

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937627' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:30 AM']:grouphug: I knew I was going to get support from phatmass![/quote]

of course girlie! we're phamily! :grouphug:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937630' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:30 AM']Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded.

Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.[/quote]

and remember SING
Shin
Instep
Nose
Groing

:mellow:

Edited by Christie_M

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937643' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:36 AM']*taking note*

right though they were sitting in a booth, and

I need to more research but I am sure that the local Y will have something if I can't seem to find something
else.

:lol: Excuse me Sir would like some salt or pepper on those fries. Here I ll add the pepper for you from my own private spraying type bottle.

thanks for everything! :)[/quote]

I have a friend who always carried around pepper spray. Another friend wanted to see how far it would spray. An interesting experiment. Although it would have worked better had he not sprayed it into the wind. :unsure:

Stuff really works :mellow:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937638' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:34 AM']:yawn:

If you want to see some funny drunk people, go to any sketchy grocery store in a bad part of town after about eleven. :evil:

So many funny memories :lol:[/quote]

i get enough trouble that comes to my door. I think it would be unwise to invite trouble.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937645' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:36 AM']of course girlie! we're phamily! :grouphug:

and remember SING
Shin
Instep
Nose
Groing

:mellow:[/quote]
:grouphug:

Nice! :smokey:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937645' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:36 AM']of course girlie! we're phamily! :grouphug:

and remember SING
Shin
Instep
Nose
Groing

:mellow:[/quote]

If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin. :unsure: