princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937619' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:26 AM']The only experience I ever had with a drunk customer and sexual harassment was an attractive asian college girl who half groped me in her quest to get me to assure her that I would "Have a nice day". I was a bagger back in High School. I bagged her stuff said "Have a nice day!" to which she said "You have a nice day too!" I laughed and said alright at which point she like threw herself at me "nooo!!!! Promise me! Promise me you'll have a nice day too!!!!" [/quote] well now that you totally popped my bubble I know I won't have a nice day you freak!
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 (edited) at the ketchup post lol. Edited August 1, 2009 by Christie_M
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 I knew I was going to get support from phatmass!
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937608' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:22 AM']yippee! Self defense classes coming right up [/quote] Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded. Also remember that men know getting kicked in the groin hurts. Eyes and noses are almost always going to be better targets. At the Dojo I was a Sensei at we often had a seperate class where blackbelts would help women with simple self defense. I'd assume this is a common practice. Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937622' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:29 AM'] well now that you totally popped my bubble I know I won't have a nice day you freak![/quote] If you want to see some funny drunk people, go to any sketchy grocery store in a bad part of town after about eleven. So many funny memories
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937630' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:30 AM']Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded. Also remember that men know getting kicked in the groin hurts. Eyes and noses are almost always going to be better targets. At the Dojo I was a Sensei at we often had a seperate class where blackbelts would help women with simple self defense. I'd assume this is a common practice. Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.[/quote] *taking note* right though they were sitting in a booth, and I need to more research but I am sure that the local Y will have something if I can't seem to find something else. Excuse me Sir would like some salt or pepper on those fries. Here I ll add the pepper for you from my own private spraying type bottle. thanks for everything!
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 (edited) [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937627' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:30 AM'] I knew I was going to get support from phatmass![/quote] of course girlie! we're phamily! [quote name='Hassan' post='1937630' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:30 AM']Put your index and middle finger into the base of their throat. If you do it right it will produce a simmilar reaction to an individual being water boarded. Also remember that men know getting kicked in the groin hurts. Eyes and noses are almost always going to be better targets. At the Dojo I was a Sensei at we often had a seperate class where blackbelts would help women with simple self defense. I'd assume this is a common practice. Also remember that pepper spray is a good defense for a young woman.[/quote] and remember SING Shin Instep Nose Groing Edited August 1, 2009 by Christie_M
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937643' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:36 AM']*taking note* right though they were sitting in a booth, and I need to more research but I am sure that the local Y will have something if I can't seem to find something else. Excuse me Sir would like some salt or pepper on those fries. Here I ll add the pepper for you from my own private spraying type bottle. thanks for everything! [/quote] I have a friend who always carried around pepper spray. Another friend wanted to see how far it would spray. An interesting experiment. Although it would have worked better had he not sprayed it into the wind. Stuff really works
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937638' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:34 AM'] If you want to see some funny drunk people, go to any sketchy grocery store in a bad part of town after about eleven. So many funny memories [/quote] i get enough trouble that comes to my door. I think it would be unwise to invite trouble. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1937645' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:36 AM']of course girlie! we're phamily! and remember SING Shin Instep Nose Groing [/quote] Nice!
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1937645' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:36 AM']of course girlie! we're phamily! and remember SING Shin Instep Nose Groing [/quote] If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin.
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937651' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:39 AM']If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin. [/quote] or use the heal on the head... how did we get into this conversation?
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1937654' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:41 AM'] or use the heal on the head... how did we get into this conversation?[/quote] PG said she was going to start taking self defense. I used to help teach a women's self defense class and you seem to have a lot of experience
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937647' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:38 AM']I have a friend who always carried around pepper spray. Another friend wanted to see how far it would spray. An interesting experiment. Although it would have worked better had he not sprayed it into the wind. Stuff really works [/quote] Maybe I should ask that for my birthday! [quote name='Hassan' post='1937651' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:39 AM']If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin. [/quote] I love high heels though work won't let me wear them. Have to wear oil and spill resistant black shoes. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1937654' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:41 AM'] or use the heal on the head... how did we get into this conversation?[/quote] Oh i like that idea drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937662' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:44 AM']drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts [/quote] What about guys who don't get fully drunk and remain polite
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 then I have no problem serving you top notch service!
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1937658' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:43 AM']PG said she was going to start taking self defense. I used to help teach a women's self defense class and you seem to have a lot of experience [/quote] Experience... knowledge? yeah. It's kinda disturbing sometimes when i see a random object and think of ways it could be used as a weapon... [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937662' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:44 AM']:... drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts [/quote] maybe just have a shocking thingie on them that tells them when their limit is, and shocks them if they're going over Edited August 1, 2009 by Christie_M
Nihil Obstat Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 In self defence, if you truly need it, the key is to be ruthless. If you need to use it, it's life and death. Period. So don't hold back.
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 ruthless? huh! Interesting you would use that particule word. thanks for the tip! [quote name='Christie_M' post='1937680' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:53 AM']Experience. something I wish i didn't have. knowledge? yeah. It's kinda disturbing sometimes when i see a random object and think of ways it could be used as a weapon... [/quote] I hear you sister! [quote]maybe just have a shocking thingie on them that tells them when their limit is, and shocks them if they're going over [/quote] Lol! Something. Or people should just have respect! what a novel idea that is!
Hassan Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1937678' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:52 AM']then I have no problem serving you top notch service![/quote] I'm a good tipper [size=1]generous relative to my budget, which is often small [/size] I will go to great lengths to get change so as to leave some sort of tip though.
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1937694' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:00 AM']I'm a good tipper [size=1]generous relative to my budget, which is often small [/size] I will go to great lengths to get change so as to leave some sort of tip though.[/quote] decent tipper is a nice tipper. decent. That is all I ask though more is nice!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now