An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Was A Quiet Night At Steak N Shake When....

princessgianna

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937713' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:07 AM']Like I would set foot in that dump of a restraunt <_<

:mellow:[/quote]

you ve got a point! Not going to lie. The place needs to be blown up and start anew. :mellow:

Night!thanks Hassan for everything
:blowkiss:
PG

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937721' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:10 AM']you ve got a point! Not going to lie. The place needs to be blown up and start anew. :mellow:

Night!thanks Hassan for everything
:blowkiss:
PG[/quote]

Notice that Christi_M recieved no thanks :evil:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937720' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:10 AM']you'd slip on the puddle of water just outside the door. that's why you wouldn't step foot in it
:mellow:[/quote]

It's not Halal.

Imagain, me in an establishment with a bar <_<

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937723' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:11 AM']Notice that Christi_M recieved no thanks :evil:[/quote]
it's in a different thread! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937723' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:11 AM']Notice that Christi_M recieved no thanks :evil:[/quote]

you spelled my name wrong :P

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937727' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:13 AM']it's in a different thread! :rolleyes:[/quote]

:hehe:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937691' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:58 AM']ruthless? huh! Interesting you would use that particule word. :mellow:[/quote]

I had the same thought.

:mellow:

I hope something like this doesn't happen to you again, Princess! :console:

I always found the right upper cut to be an effective weapon.

I wish we had a Steak N Shake here. I could use a good taco salad.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1937964' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:57 AM']I always found the right upper cut to be an effective weapon.

I wish we had a Steak N Shake here. I could use a good taco salad.[/quote]

I can't speak to your case but in general that is a bad idea. Most people in general don't know how to throw an uppercut to the jaw in a way that will not seriously hurt their hand. And for a woman with a male attacker it is even worse as uaually the height discrepancy makes it difficult to land it with much power.

Unless you mean to the body. But even then very few women have the strength to use an upercut to stop a determined male attacker.

Edited by Hassan

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938022' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:44 PM']I can't speak to your case but in general that is a bad idea. Most people in general don't know how to throw an uppercut to the jaw in a way that will not seriously hurt their hand. And for a woman with a male attacker it is even worse as uaually the height discrepancy makes it difficult to land it with much power.

Unless you mean to the body. But even then very few women have the strength to use an upercut to stop a determined male attacker.[/quote]

My father started teaching me to box when I was 5 years old. Most women would probably do better with their elbows. I don't have an issue with height discrepancy or strength, but I realize that I'm not in any way an average female.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1938042' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:01 PM']My father started teaching me to box when I was 5 years old.[/quote]

Lucky :yes:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938022' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:44 AM']I can't speak to your case but in general that is a bad idea. Most people in general don't know how to throw an uppercut to the jaw in a way that will not seriously hurt their hand. And for a woman with a male attacker it is even worse as uaually the height discrepancy makes it difficult to land it with much power.

Unless you mean to the body. But even then very few women have the strength to use an upercut to stop a determined male attacker.[/quote]

I have no strength whatsoever. I can do about 20 regular push ups, and that's about it :sweat:
so i relly on other things.

piano_freak184

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937709' date='Aug 1 2009, 03:06 AM']well if he trips me well. I ll take my pepper spray and add pepper to his shake! Yes! :topsy:[/quote]
:yes: