An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Was A Quiet Night At Steak N Shake When....

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937651' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:39 AM']If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin. :unsure:[/quote]

:yes: or use the heal on the head...

how did we get into this conversation?

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937654' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:41 AM']:yes: or use the heal on the head...

how did we get into this conversation?[/quote]

PG said she was going to start taking self defense.

I used to help teach a women's self defense class and you seem to have a lot of experience :idontknow:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937647' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:38 AM']I have a friend who always carried around pepper spray. Another friend wanted to see how far it would spray. An interesting experiment. Although it would have worked better had he not sprayed it into the wind. :unsure:

Stuff really works :mellow:[/quote]

:lol_pound:

Maybe I should ask that for my birthday! :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937651' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:39 AM']If you wear high heels you can dig the back part into their shin. :unsure:[/quote]
I love high heels though work won't let me wear them. Have to wear oil and spill resistant black shoes.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937654' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:41 AM']:yes: or use the heal on the head...

how did we get into this conversation?[/quote]
Oh i like that idea

drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts :mellow:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937662' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:44 AM']drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts :mellow:[/quote]

What about guys who don't get fully drunk and remain polite :unsure:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937658' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:43 AM']PG said she was going to start taking self defense.

I used to help teach a women's self defense class and you seem to have a lot of experience :idontknow:[/quote]

Experience...
knowledge? yeah. It's kinda disturbing sometimes when i see a random object and think of ways it could be used as a weapon...
:unsure:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937662' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:44 AM']:...
drunken guys should be locked up... and convert and have pure thoughts :mellow:[/quote]

maybe just have a shocking thingie on them that tells them when their limit is, and shocks them if they're going over :hehe:

Edited by Christie_M

Nihil Obstat

In self defence, if you truly need it, the key is to be ruthless. If you need to use it, it's life and death. Period. So don't hold back.

princessgianna

ruthless? huh! Interesting you would use that particule word. :mellow:

thanks for the tip!
[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937680' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:53 AM']Experience. something I wish i didn't have.
knowledge? yeah. It's kinda disturbing sometimes when i see a random object and think of ways it could be used as a weapon...
:unsure:[/quote]

I hear you sister! :console:

[quote]maybe just have a shocking thingie on them that tells them when their limit is, and shocks them if they're going over :hehe:[/quote]
Lol! Something. Or people should just have respect! :mellow: what a novel idea that is!

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937678' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:52 AM']then I have no problem serving you top notch service![/quote]

I'm a good tipper :yes:

[size=1]generous relative to my budget, which is often small :unsure: [/size]

I will go to great lengths to get change so as to leave some sort of tip though.

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937694' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:00 AM']I'm a good tipper :yes:

[size=1]generous relative to my budget, which is often small :unsure: [/size]

I will go to great lengths to get change so as to leave some sort of tip though.[/quote]

decent tipper is a nice tipper.

decent. That is all I ask though more is nice! :))

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1937703' date='Aug 1 2009, 03:03 AM']I thought he said "tripper"
:hehe:[/quote]

They are not mutually exclusive categories :unsure:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1937709' date='Aug 1 2009, 03:06 AM']well if he trips me well. I ll take my pepper spray and add pepper to his shake! Yes! :topsy:[/quote]

Like I would set foot in that dump of a restraunt <_<

:mellow: