laetitia crucis Posted July 2, 2010 Posted July 2, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTADX5nxT8[/media] I need to try that sometime...
Studiumecclesiae Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZANAK_GKJU A French video
Not A Mallard Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw2vSyKYe0Q[/media]
Tridenteen Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 JMJ [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhbX5yucEKk&feature=related[/media]
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 E Plebnista! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b56e0u0EgQ[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A39pVkbQA4U&feature=player_embedded[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 I've been having a mini-marathon lately. Someone uploaded episodes of [i]King of Queens[/i], so I have been watching them and laughing so hard. I LOVE that show! Kevin James is hysterical! I also watched the Mr. Bean episode where he checks into the hotel.
OnlySunshine Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='16 September 2009 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1253151309' post='1967868'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sf_pogZ8jE[/media] [/quote] I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!!!
Not A Mallard Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfcsCdZXxKc[/media]
laetitia crucis Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 Wow, Ana Gasteyer.. I had no idea she could sing like this. I really like her "Elphaba" -- though my favorite is Idina's, hands down. I find that many post-Idina "Elphaba"s tend to put an R&B vibe to Elphie, and well.. I just don't like it. Ana rocks. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMDqLLefO7A[/media]
laetitia crucis Posted July 13, 2010 Posted July 13, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBa2A3VGqCk[/media]
iheartjp2 Posted July 13, 2010 Posted July 13, 2010 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw[/media] Edited July 13, 2010 by iheartjp2
iheartjp2 Posted July 14, 2010 Posted July 14, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMNjEX6tKM[/media] This has been stuck in my head for almost the past month. Yeah...
iheartjp2 Posted July 14, 2010 Posted July 14, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G0Hi4JU8H4[/media] love
Tridenteen Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 JMJ [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dU_q6lmGM&feature=related[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4[/media]
fides quarens intellectum Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_sINQ4Fxzw[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkW4TlgC5w&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Seven77 Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq9QJVKR_1Q[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now