MithLuin Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 Sorry to be serious in this thread.....Advent Conspiracy: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqqj1v-ZBU[/media] Sorry, TradMom, I'm having trouble finding the video you wanted. Do you recall what the song was about?
ReinnieR Posted December 4, 2010 Author Posted December 4, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXj4Y_a_TU&feature=player_embedded#![/media]
Mary Veronica Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 my neice was just born, woot! i love swaying my little cucumber to sleep. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI[/media]
TeresaBenedicta Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Javert's Suicide from Les Miserables [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XQ913KMtA[/media]
MithLuin Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 I love Les Mis! Javert's duet with Valjean is great, as is One Day More I'm listening to World Youth Day theme songs, though. Emmanuel: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGZua9zIj-I&feature=related[/media] Jesus Christ, You are My Life: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0nSjxDKJEo[/media] Merry Christmas Eve!
AudreyGrace Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU[/media] Edited January 8, 2011 by AudreyGrace
AudreyGrace Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkM51A4qECA&playnext=1&list=PLB8CFD230310F443A&index=12[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjyH-LkEAg[/media] Caaaarrrrllllllll
AudreyGrace Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU[/media]
ReinnieR Posted February 4, 2011 Author Posted February 4, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0-wFcWGcI[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 4, 2011 Posted February 4, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpnee2hbY4w Me and Vee watched this this past sunday in chat.....it's an amesome, inspiring story of the Saint, Damien of Molokai.
MithLuin Posted February 6, 2011 Posted February 6, 2011 (edited) I think they both watched it on YouTube at the same time while talking to each other in chat? Irish music! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkT2wW3-1jQ[/media] Edited February 6, 2011 by MithLuin
AudreyGrace Posted February 6, 2011 Posted February 6, 2011 [quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1297005913' post='2209318'] I think they both watched it on YouTube at the same time while talking to each other in chat? Irish music! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkT2wW3-1jQ[/media] [/quote]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 22, 2011 Posted March 22, 2011 All kinds of aw[s][/s]esome. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBb9wFP7uZM[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 26, 2011 Posted March 26, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfyJaMMmQzs[/media]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Scott Hahn jams out with Matt Maher. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaztuQcfxNg[/media]
InPersonaChriste Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 (edited) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA"]Here[/url] This is the most amazing reply to a racist ever... I dont know where to switch this to HTML so I can Embed a code so the link is going to have to suffice.. :D Edited March 29, 2011 by InPersonaChriste
Laudate_Dominum Posted April 2, 2011 Posted April 2, 2011 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1301442722' post='2224456'] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA"]Here[/url] This is the most amazing reply to a racist ever... I dont know where to switch this to HTML so I can Embed a code so the link is going to have to suffice.. :D [/quote] that was hilarious! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5swyAUYu8&feature=related[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWk8TwaqXBI[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now