CatholicCid Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGINaRUEkU&feature=relmfu[/media]
dominicansoul Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 [media]http://youtu.be/hXJQOnT0xAM[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1348199360' post='2484936'] [media]http://youtu.be/hXJQOnT0xAM[/media] [/quote] I remember that movie from SO long ago! I watched it within the past year, though, and it's not as cute as it used to be. I used to like it but it's kind of childish now. Regardless, that song has a good beat.
KnightofChrist Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 [media]http://youtu.be/4jwyv-CJqdg[/media]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 (edited) Lately I've been enthralled by Mongolian folk music. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDntRWfL70[/media] Edited September 21, 2012 by Nihil Obstat
Tony Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_576243&feature=iv&list=UU77WzpPRrYr0W5oeFjVIqwQ&src_vid=wEXdDcxJ9MU&v=XZDCgEtvk9c
Papist Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Q4XD0vNxo0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Q4XD0vNxo0[/url]
hermit Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [url="http://<object%20width="420"]http://<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1fAYJ9icc1M?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1fAYJ9icc1M?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/url]
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 (edited) You need the (long) video link, rather than the embedding code. Wrap it in [code][media][/media][/code] tags. Edited October 5, 2012 by Nihil Obstat
hermit Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Sorry guess we kinda messed that one up... If you hit the second link we got that one to play
Tony Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1349396459' post='2490111'] You need the (long) video link, rather than the embedding code. Wrap it in [code][media][/media][/code] tags. [/quote] the media tags add themselves if it's a youtube vid. just paste the url! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CY7oB57nvY&list=UUFari28bQmSVIbmzDjbiS7Q&index=15&feature=plcp[/media] Edited October 5, 2012 by Tony
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1349397369' post='2490120'] the media tags add themselves if it's a youtube vid [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CY7oB57nvY&list=UUFari28bQmSVIbmzDjbiS7Q&index=15&feature=plcp[/media] [/quote] Orly? I have been doing it manually for...... ages and ages. Test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDntRWfL70 Edited October 5, 2012 by Nihil Obstat
Tony Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 heh Who knows how long it's been like that. I didn't figure that out until recently
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Probably since the major overhaul before this last theme change. I think that was when the media button disappeared. I did not bother looking for it; just started typing the tags manually.
Tony Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 (edited) [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fAYJ9icc1M"]https://www.youtube....h?v=1fAYJ9icc1M[/url] this is the one hermit tried to post... its making me hungry all of the sudden it wont work. what the heck lol oh well Edited October 5, 2012 by Tony
hermit Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fugp3TQVQA[/media]Ok I hope this works... This is hemit at the forge
ReinnieR Posted August 9, 2013 Author Posted August 9, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J09HaPkExA forgot how to do this lol i haven't been here in a while
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now