Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Youtube Videos You've Seen Recently


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1310448411' post='2266248']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU6bZ6NtJCs&feature=related[/media]


my fave Cure song ...i always thought I'd name my little girl "Elise" if I ever had one ...after this song ...such a pretty name
[/quote]

That's a name that runs in my family - my great-grandmother, one of her daughters (ny great aunt), one of her nieces (named after her), and one of [i]her[/i] nieces. It's a grand old name.

And it's a feminine form of Louis: Louis ---> Louise ---> Elouise ---> Elise

Posted

http://youtu.be/O85zSVHjWuU

Posted

An oldie but a goodie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29bG_v8NR7c

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r1nxl86RXY[/media]

Posted

a blast from the past...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkDPM5j_6hk&playnext=1&list=PL934C2687F42896DFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkDPM5j_6hk&playnext=1&list=PL934C2687F42896DF[/media]

Posted (edited)

My daughter doing a flying arm bar :like:.... my daughter is in the Black Gi

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAWLxBDR10"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SMAWLxBDR10[/url]

Edited by Faith 1st
Posted

Her earlier clips :clap: with my favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVx2yU4rRXo&playnext=1&list=PL09A34EB756AA2CD2

Posted

last one....

and this song was very very fitting!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SOXEJnvGc

TeresaBenedicta
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57sYHIDP_Y[/media]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFYb7_ySbU[/media]

DemonSlayer
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCU76hZ78Zg

Absolutely hilarious...

OnlySunshine
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Who4OL08iR8[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av2e[/media]

Posted

Skip to 1:28

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLmj60LHkwk[/media]

Skip to 1:28

OnlySunshine
Posted

I think I'm obsessed with this song. I can't get it out of my head. :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Who4OL08iR8[/media]

OnlySunshine
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm0rUyXmrlI[/media]

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The video is not very creative, but I love the pastor! Just a stright-up version of a classic Gospel song.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8R9A69oh0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8R9A69oh0&feature=related[/url]

OnlySunshine
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqIQOpZOkEo[/media]

Posted

For St. Dominic's feast day - Van Morrison singing "St. Dominic's Preview"

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yTeuEWG6wE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yTeuEWG6wE[/url]

AudreyGrace
Posted (edited)

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etQFsSdi5J8[/media]

Edited by AudreyGrace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...