Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Youtube Videos You've Seen Recently


Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqQnhBtxaI[/media]

OnlySunshine
Posted (edited)

Mairead Nesbitt is so AVVESOME! I got to see her play these songs in person when I went to the Celtic Woman concert in 2009. She was AMAZING!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3eDG1u-K9M[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxUXjJL4mk[/media]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae
elizabeth09
Posted

How The Wizard of Oz Should Have Ended

  • 2 weeks later...
OnlySunshine
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGWf5m04pss[/media]

  • 2 months later...
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXanHvrjQO0[/media]

Anyone else miss this thread?

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' timestamp='1257641173' post='1997941']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFrufPxjwX0[/media]
[/quote]

LOL!
"He'll be back...."
"STOP KILLING JUDAS!"
:clapping:

AudreyGrace
Posted
:hehe:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmHzYWO6b0k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]
Posted

One of my current favorites... I think other Phatmassers will be able to relate...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCPhIjmk-s

DemonSlayer
Posted

This is one the best covers I've ever heard:
What A Wonderful World (Death Metal Version) - Louie Armstrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6z1wA20hrA

OnlySunshine
Posted (edited)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfdtjMdqhpg[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-c73MOZMQ4[/media]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae
Posted

since embedding never works for me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHnQtY1bg4

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56VPiS8dPDE

Posted

look for the weird al cameo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG0DqhfDbY

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb5P_pw8Fc

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gASIf6h5k

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjkHQxEMd4

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak

Posted (edited)

And now for something completely different...

It seems that a lot of people have been 'going through' in the last couple of days - stressed, had the rug pulled out from under 'em, haven't heard yet what they've been waiting to hear, unemployed, and lots of other stuff.

Let a little bit of really good Gospel music soothe your soul. Sing along when you catch the chorus.

Ignore the pictures. They won't do much for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjPhz-Ec7yk&feature=related

Edited by Luigi
dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU6bZ6NtJCs&feature=related[/media]


my fave Cure song ...i always thought I'd name my little girl "Elise" if I ever had one ...after this song ...such a pretty name


:sad2:















[size="1"]edited to add the smiley cos i'm depressed about not having kids[/size]

Edited by dominicansoul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...