MithLuin Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 Why is this not in the Lame Board? Yeah, how did this find its way into Open Mic? Anyway....you just got Loki'd [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZD90Uf-31A[/media]
ReinnieR Posted August 9, 2013 Author Posted August 9, 2013 Why is this not in the Lame Board? this was posted in a board that predates both open mic and the lame board. i forgot the name something about media, hip-hop, ipod
BigJon16 Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NxMlG3M40k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOmAuhAQbE I've been on quite a Ska kick lately..
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 19, 2013 Posted August 19, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59FLH7yntr4
Ancilla Domini Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 Monty Python - The Cheese Shop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPN3KTtrnZM
Ancilla Domini Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 Carol Burnett Show - The Trainee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGDyxVMpKTc
Ancilla Domini Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 The Carol Burnett Show: Went With the Wind (Gone with the Wind parody) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRO9Tx5FQU
Oremoose Posted January 10, 2014 Posted January 10, 2014 I went on a binge of animated shorts. and I am going to link to the best.... http://youtu.be/vmfC7VY5Ods http://youtu.be/Lc-vINJmhNk http://youtu.be/DoLAoOkG5gY http://youtu.be/P7k2MkVYLDE http://youtu.be/JuyB7NO0EYY http://youtu.be/lIRMXJOtfMY http://youtu.be/OLZJ-E2CWuw http://youtu.be/WZpOEEWCouw
Tony Posted January 10, 2014 Posted January 10, 2014 Th recent artic vortex (or whatever that was called) had me watching videos like these :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LFtYUUXJlE
Not A Mallard Posted March 5, 2018 Posted March 5, 2018 Does your own videos count? On another note, 2009, the year this thread was born, was pretty much a decade ago...
Not A Mallard Posted March 5, 2018 Posted March 5, 2018 On 10/28/2010 at 6:51 PM, Not A Mallard said: huh, I don't really have anything interesting to post in this thread. All I use Youtube for now is to listen to music and watch Transformers videos The former is still pretty true
Hna.Caridad Posted March 9, 2018 Posted March 9, 2018 Wow, Tony's back--welcome! Any chance that you might be doing a phatmass march madness bracket tournament this year? I never do well on those, nonetheless, I enjoy them!
Tony Posted March 10, 2018 Posted March 10, 2018 3 hours ago, Hna.Caridad said: Wow, Tony's back--welcome! Any chance that you might be doing a phatmass march madness bracket tournament this year? I never do well on those, nonetheless, I enjoy them! We'd probably be the only two in it lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now