An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

missionseeker

Especially with Tallulah! I butchered that, sorry.

Actually I think I butchered that. Today I realized that I can pull off the shorts with cowgirl boots look. I don't like that look, but I can pull it off. lol. (I had to go do work outside but I didn't feel like changing into jeans which is how I now know I can pull it off)

enhanced-buzz-18693-1368203100-6.jpg

You're my new favorite for giving this to me.

successories-enthusiasm.jpg

That's why this weekend was so wonderful ... I actually managed to just enjoy and be present to everything going on around me. A rare feat.

I'm trying my best to enjoy what I have right now. <3

Methinks it's time to make some changes to the way I live my life and my faith...

Saw this on Facebook from my favorite Air1 DJ:

Cool guy I just talked to said he's not a believer in Jesus because he "can't keep all the rules."

Irony is, that's why I *am* a believer.

I am Loved!   :cloud9:

Don't push it, Oreo. ;)

Phil, that's evil. Wrong wrong wrong.

Totally agree.  I'm entirely with the AP heads and the ACLU (and you), it infringes on the media's ability to operate freely and for people to blow the whistle on wrongdoing.  "Evil. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong." sums it up entirely and well.  :(

NOOOOOOOOO they're getting rid of Shakira (and Usher) and bringing Christina Aguilera (and Cee Lo, which I don't mind) back to The Voice this fall! :weep:

And I was really enjoying not getting distracted by boobs this season.

:|

Edited by MissyP89

Sometimes I really wish I had the time to either minor or major in Radio/TV/Film. I was really into radio in my early teens and would have loved to be a DJ.

The bug still bites me, sometimes. But I really don't think this is the time to start thinking I want to go back to school. :hehe:

ETA: Rowan also has a Master's program in Counseling. Sigh. 

LOL.

Edited by MissyP89