An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

No drug or positive self-talk can ever compare to what sunshine, Jesus and a good book can do for the heart. :cloud9:

Trust: when your fiance knows you're going to spend the evening with a dozen very smooth, incredibly handsome older gentlemen who will serenade you for hours while wearing a suit and tie and stuff that smells amazing...and tells you to have a good time. Haha.

Can't wait to see these guys again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7WSf0aS3g

I'm a little nervous, though. No Dan, no Ryan...Ryan was my favorite, too. Adorable little drawl.

missionseeker

I actually meant in a nonplatonic way, but I do appreciate the sentiment. :) 

lol. 

Actually, I'm just bored out of my mind and that's always dangerous territory. lol. 

I actually meant in a nonplatonic way, but I do appreciate the sentiment. :)

lol. 

Actually, I'm just bored out of my mind and that's always dangerous territory. lol. 

Why didn't ya say something sooner? :)

missionseeker

Well, I was kind of talking to Missy. I forget that EVERYONE talks to Missy. But it's all good. I like any hugs. 

missionseeker

Actually that's not true. I don't like hugs from creepy people, condescending people, people who hate me and women who wear too much perfume

missionseeker

Do you remember that show "my life is a sitcom"? The contest to have a sitcom about your life? My family so could have won that. 

Well, I was kind of talking to Missy. I forget that EVERYONE talks to Missy. But it's all good. I like any hugs. 

I will share a hug then. :hugs:

Sorry about the confusingness. :)

"We've got a lot to learn, and God knows we're worth it ... no, I won't give up." :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4Pz_793s4