An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

“Dear brothers and sisters, how hard it is, in our time, to make the ultimate decisions! The temporary seduces us. We are victims of a trend that pushes us to the temporary ... as if we wanted to stay teenagers for life! We should not be afraid of the agreed commitments, commitments that involve and affect the whole life! In this way, our lives will be fruitful!” --Pope Francis

Praying for the grace to keep showing up, even when it's tough.

I love Pope Francis. <3

Edited by BG45

brianthephysicist

Well the **** is hitting the fan today.  Got an email from Dr. W that he wants to talk about how far behind I am on grading and how serious of an issue it is.  Well, I got myself into this mess, I will face the consequences.  The absolute worst case that can happen is that it goes up to the graduate program director where I would get another stern talking to and have to TA again in the fall under serious scrutiny.  I might not like the result of this, but whatever happens, it will be okay.  

You know where to find me...text me and let me know what happens, okay?

Edited by MissyP89

brianthephysicist

You know where to find me...text me and let me know what happens, okay?

Will do.  Looks like it will be shortly after 5 PM.  If it runs long then I'll at least send you a blurb before running to CCM for rosary at 6.

He will live to see the semester's end. He has a SERIOUS guardian angel on his side.

Of course, when the semester's over he has to face me. :evil: 

Oh hey, Trisha, I meant to ask you ... if I wanted to explore Florence and the Machine, where would I start? I heard "Shake It Off" tonight, never realizing that was their song, and decided I wanted to hear more. :bounce:

Edited by MissyP89

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Oh hey, Trisha, I meant to ask you ... if I wanted to explore Florence and the Machine, where would I start? I heard "Shake It Off" tonight, never realizing that was their song, and decided I wanted to hear more. :bounce:

DUDE, I thought the same thing when I heard it last night.

DUDE, I thought the same thing when I heard it last night.

Did Michelle Chamuel make you cry? When he pulled out that mirror I feel like every woman in America had emotions. LOLOLOL.

She and Judith owned the night.

Edited by MissyP89