An Old School Catholic Message Board

Church Militant Pledge Thread

dUSt

blazeingstar

I'd like to make a breif note right now that all the butthurt over Lil Red's n00b comment probably has less affect on the impact towards new people than does the dancing striped background.

I feel like should toke it up to really get the most out of Phatmass right now.  Unfortunatly, my daily dose of second hand pot via my neighbors seems to be absent.

blazeingstar

Only current CMs count, dear. :)

We have sanctifying props. It's one of many benefits of being religious!

So can I haz your props?

Credo in Deum

So can I haz your props?

You got it, however, just so you know you already had the needed amount to be a CM. ;)

Congrats.

blazeingstar

You got it, however, just so you know you already had the needed amount to be a CM. ;)

Congrats.

Wow.  I feel like I'm getting to sit at the big table at thanksgiving.

Although it's a bit less fun.

---This comming from a kid who convinced her cousins (both younger and older) to make our aunt think she accidentally gave us all wine and not sparking cider and that we were drunk at Thanksgiving when we were 5-13.  Being giddy, goofy, and sloppy while hyped on on sugar wasn't a far stretch and we quite enjoyed the joke until the oldest one felt guilty and the little one cried.

Basilisa Marie

I was really enjoying all of the fun themes and then discovered all the drama up thread. 

And had way more fun reading it all. 

This totally makes up for that time I missed the Chicken Militant night. 

I was really enjoying all of the fun themes and then discovered all the drama up thread. 

And had way more fun reading it all. 

This totally makes up for that time I missed the Chicken Militant night. 

I'm not sure if it does! :P 

I'm not sure if it does! :P

This thread was getting pretty twisted. I was ready for accusations of facing or telling others to face them. Or even asking who do you have to face to get CM.

So who got a "promotion"?

This thread was getting pretty twisted. I was ready for accusations of facing or telling others to face them. Or even asking who do you have to face to get CM.

Ricky-Gervais-Facepalm-Laugh-Reaction-Gi

IcePrincessKRS

:hehe:

blazeingstar

:hehe:

Oh I can add you to my list of favs....haha it seems like everyone I like is either CM or banned.  I sense a theme.

PhuturePriest

Oh I can add you to my list of favs....haha it seems like everyone I like is either CM or banned.  I sense a theme.

Not so much a middle-of-the-road person, are we? I tend to be the same way in most cases, but not in terms of Church Militant/banned members. I can think of quite a few Church Militants I like, and only one banned member I like, but I used to not like him at all.

blazeingstar

Not so much a middle-of-the-road person, are we? I tend to be the same way in most cases, but not in terms of Church Militant/banned members. I can think of quite a few Church Militants I like, and only one banned member I like, but I used to not like him at all.

Keep in mind 

1) While I like Church Militants and several banned people (oh where oh where has my budgy gone) there are some CM and banned who I don't care for.  But not too many Chummy Commeners...maybe a Clergy?  I haven't watched tags closely.

2) I've been around a while.  Some of the best people around here have long since gone, but such is life, sadly.  Those who've stayed, and whom I've enjoyed posting with, have enough senority to be CM at this point, as many have even done Mod stints.