An Old School Catholic Message Board

What City, State Do You Live In?

Thy Geekdom Come

Branta canadensis where canadensis is new latin for "from Canada".

I like the turn this thread has taken. :mellow:

Yes, wikipedia tells me their native to North America but also live in northern european countries with western coasts.

Other thing we get from NA: Crabs. :mellow:

Thy Geekdom Come

Removing extraneous locations, it seems like the statistical center of the PM population so far is around South Bend, IN.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Raphael' date='02 May 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1272821944' post='2103650']
Removing extraneous locations, it seems like the statistical center of the PM population so far is around South Bend, IN.
[/quote]

I'm guessing that the theological center of the PM population is probably somewhere right of there. :mellow:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='02 May 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1272823623' post='2103660']
I'm guessing that the theological center of the PM population is probably somewhere right of there. :mellow:
[/quote]
That would depend on whether you define South Bend by their famous university or the orthodox Catholics who often attend in spite of Obama-loving hippies.

[quote name='Raphael' date='02 May 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1272821944' post='2103650']
[/quote]

:sadder: The place that took my home diocese's Bishop away ... *sniffle* No hard feelings, though; they're super-lucky - Bishop Rhoades is awesome! :)

[quote name='Raphael' date='02 May 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1272823935' post='2103665']
That would depend on whether you define South Bend by their famous university or the orthodox Catholics who often attend in spite of Obama-loving hippies.
[/quote]

Or by their super-awesome new Bishop! :woot:

Haha, I know I already posted about him, I just had to do it again, hehe :)

Edited by CherieMadame

Jesus_lol

[quote name='Raphael' date='02 May 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1272812355' post='2103620']
Google maps can't find it. Give me lat and long.
[/quote]

try comox valley, BC

its not exactly where i am, but naming where i am would narrow me down to a very small amount of people.

Edited by Jesus_lol

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='02 May 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1272777784' post='2103528']
Well, this will make it a lot easier for any serial killers out there on the internet...
[/quote]
Lawl, I guess we were all thinking it, but you had to say it :P

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='02 May 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1272777850' post='2103529']
If you can find me in a city of 1.3 million people, then you deserve to complete your hit. :lol:
[/quote]
And I came to this conclusion, too, except with more millions. :mellow:

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='john654' date='01 May 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1272736503' post='2103168']
Russellville Kentucky
[/quote]

I think Micah missed your pin... aren't the Fathers of Mercy in your neck of the woods?

I'm right smack dab in Louisville, KY. No technicalities :)

Vincent Vega

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='02 May 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1272777784' post='2103528']
Well, this will make it a lot easier for any serial killers out there on the internet...
[/quote]
I've pissed off enough people in real life that if someone's gonna kill me, it's gonna be one of them before anyone that I've wronged on the internet can get their hands on me.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Raphael' date='02 May 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1272823935' post='2103665']
[/quote]

This is true. :yes:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='02 May 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1272829107' post='2103698']
I've pissed off enough people in real life that if someone's gonna kill me, it's gonna be one of them before anyone that I've wronged on the internet can get their hands on me.
[/quote]

iawtc

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='02 May 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1272827454' post='2103688']
try comox valley, BC

its not exactly where i am, but naming where i am would narrow me down to a very small amount of people.
[/quote]
I got the name of the place you put before your edit, but it seems Google Map doesn't know Comox Valley, either (although it does seem to know some area businesses).

As for serial killers...well, what do you think I'm making this for? *mwahahahahaha!*

jk I've met more PMers in real life than most of us and they'll all confirm that I'm harmless (although one of my jokes might kill you from boredom).

I'm not really concerned about serial killers, given that it's unlisted in Google and pretty general. You'd need my name and town to find me (which you have), but then I'd also have to be listed in the phone book. You could find me other ways, though.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='02 May 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1272829107' post='2103698']
[/quote]
Wintastic.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='02 May 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1272828314' post='2103694']
I think Micah missed your pin... aren't the Fathers of Mercy in your neck of the woods?

I'm right smack dab in Louisville, KY. No technicalities :)
[/quote]

Just because I'm curious, how do YOU pronounce "Louisville"? :detective:

One of my good friends was born and raised there. She pronounces it "Lulvull". (But somehow there's a [i]slight [/i]two-syllable thing going on in the "Lul" part. :scratchhead: )

I say "Louie-ville". :nerd:

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 May 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1272834972' post='2103735']

I say "Louie-ville". :nerd:
[/quote]
That's how I read it in my head.