LouisvilleFan Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 I thought it was a little bit o' irony... Greensburg, PA sounds like the kind of small town where everybody knows everybody For that matter, Louisville can be too.
BG45 Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 May 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1273098096' post='2105566'] You're tired of being stalked? That smells of elderberries- I'd be tired too if I was being stalked by a psycho. [/quote] I've got a psycho stalking me? [quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='06 May 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1273203148' post='2106152'] I thought it was a little bit o' irony... Greensburg, PA sounds like the kind of small town where everybody knows everybody For that matter, Louisville can be too. [/quote] It probably does, I've not been there to be honest. However the small town nearby I'm moving to is that sort of place.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='06 May 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1273203148' post='2106152'] I thought it was a little bit o' irony... Greensburg, PA sounds like the kind of small town where everybody knows everybody [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] For that matter, Louisville can be too. [/quote] [quote name='BG45' date='11 May 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1273623324' post='2109059'] It probably does, I've not been there to be honest. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] However the small town nearby I'm moving to is that sort of place. [/quote] I'm the opposite. I live in a small town where no one knows anyone about anyone--or at least about me. Well, except the Sisters across the street know everything--when I turn off my lights at night, when I go food shopping--you name it. Heck, they have probably figured out that I post on Phatmass, and share all my posts with each other. But, since the Sisters know everything about each other, they wouldn't even consider that someone might see it as an invasion of privacy. So, when Sister Helen, in all innocence, tells me something I KNOW I have never told HER, but I've posted on Phatmass, I'll know for sure. Heck, maybe you're all spies for the Sisters. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/detective.gif[/img] Edited May 12, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Paladin D Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 (edited) 1) First time I'm doing this. 2) Fort Bragg, NC, USA. 3) Paladin D Edited May 12, 2010 by Paladin D
Nihil Obstat Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 [quote name='BG45' date='11 May 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1273623324' post='2109059'] I've got a psycho stalking me? [/quote] I just said that because you said weary rather than wary.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 12, 2010 Author Posted May 12, 2010 [url="http://www.geomidpoint.com/viewmap.html?41.8101668|32.514615|36.84482|38.89037|32.514615|40.50523|32.7356|42.07562|59.717571|49.270094|39.290555|58.369475|53.54622|30.33138|40.50719|44.979035|38.960971|51.075745|36.75502|38.512135|39.74001|45.4215|41.148153|45.783975|29.76045|41.075525|40.92673|38.25486|51.045212|47.924085|39.74001|33.922|49.26044|-43.531039|39.616903|32.813516|44.093388|33.12316|40.438335|33.49401|36.05673|42.039565|48.079653|29.95369|37.79917|41.296855|40.369599|40.81362|42.96641|32.813516|30.33138|42.19967|33.667101|40.299245|35.135575|43.518072&-92.2327584|-93.747274|-86.887299|-77.031959|-93.747274|-80.207284|-97.107719|-87.707714|10.836726|-84.756271|-76.609604|-134.584199|-113.490374|-81.655799|-78.398904|-93.264929|-94.740565|4.788715|-76.059204|-89.984234|-104.992259|-75.691894|-73.492953|-108.505794|-95.369784|-85.099064|-74.060294|-85.766404|-114.063171|-97.032034|-104.992259|-85.613519|-123.114034|172.637815|-75.076205|-96.955506|-93.229384|-117.082169|-79.997459|-111.921409|-90.487359|-88.283244|-123.103679|-90.077714|-121.232189|-92.645085|-80.637163|-96.707739|-85.671179|-96.955506|-81.655799|-122.717029|-117.765049|-79.543159|-78.997354|-70.377607&6&1"]Center Point Map[/url] Currently, the demographic center of Phatmass is just outside of Grinnell, IA, where, interestingly enough, inactive PMer "Jacobus" went to college. Look for the blue marker. Iggy and LGLG are the two closest to the center.
fides quarens intellectum Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 [quote]Tell me: 1. If this is your first time entering the map or if you're updating your city, state. 2. Your city and state. 3. If you would prefer to be anonymous or if you're okay with having your screenname displayed.[/quote] 1. first time 2. Colorado Springs, CO 3. okay with using screen-name
got2luvjc Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 (edited) is this map old news or can it be revamped & updated? Edited October 2, 2011 by got2luvjc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now