An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345600804' post='2471653']
Hopefully my second visit will be in January. It depends on my timetable really, and I don't know that just yet.
[/quote]

Maybe you will return to your monastery the day I (God willing) enter! That would be so exciting.

PhuturePriest

I was doing so well, only discerning with two Communities plus the Diocesan Priesthood for so long, but EmilyAnn just [i]had [/i]to throw in the Benedictine Monks in England. :hehe:

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345662388' post='2472037']
I was doing so well, only discerning with two Communities plus the Diocesan Priesthood for so long, but EmilyAnn just [i]had [/i]to throw in the Benedictine Monks in England. :hehe:
[/quote]

:hehe2: Oops. But Quarr are so fantastic I just couldn't help it! You emailed them, right?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345663027' post='2472043']
:hehe2: Oops. But Quarr are so fantastic I just couldn't help it! You emailed them, right?
[/quote]

Of course. But they haven't responded yet. They need to stop being productive with their lives and go on the internet from time to time!

Catholicterp7

I just got a wonderful facebook message from the vocations directress of one of the communities I recently contacted! I still get a fluttery feeling whenever I see that a VD responded to me. :) I'm so in love it's crazy! :love:
JMJ+ :heart:

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345667436' post='2472073']
Of course. But they haven't responded yet. They need to stop being productive with their lives and go on the internet from time to time!
[/quote]

:hehe2: I'm curious to know what they reply. Let me know when they do!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345673401' post='2472122']
:hehe2: I'm curious to know what they reply. Let me know when they do!
[/quote]

Oh, don't worry, I will. Once they reply I am going to ask more questions and things like that. That is of course if I got their email right. :hehe:

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345673760' post='2472127']
Oh, don't worry, I will. Once they reply I am going to ask more questions and things like that. That is of course if I got their email right. :hehe:
[/quote]

If they don't reply I'll get Mother Mistress on the case!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345673889' post='2472129']
If they don't reply I'll get Mother Mistress on the case!
[/quote]

You better. I'm counting on these Monks. I have always wanted to move to England. ;)

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345674034' post='2472132']
You better. I'm counting on these Monks. I have always wanted to move to England. ;)
[/quote]

England is amesome.

Seriously, how razzle dazzle would it be if I were at St. Cecilia's and you were at Quarr?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345674127' post='2472134']
England is amesome.

Seriously, how razzle dazzle would it be if I were at St. Cecilia's and you were at Quarr?
[/quote]

It would be amesome. I could come visit you and we can talk about ye olde days of Phatmass.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345674246' post='2472137']
It would be amesome. I could come visit you and we can talk about ye olde days of Phatmass.
[/quote]

You could celebrate Mass for us!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345674503' post='2472142']
You could celebrate Mass for us!
[/quote]

Hopefully. This would depend on whether or not they felt I am called to be a Priest. If they discern that I am, I am so going to hear your confessions. :hehe:

Perhaps we should make our own thread, rather than fill this one up?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345675206' post='2472150']
Hopefully. This would depend on whether or not they felt I am called to be a Priest. If they discern that I am, I am so going to hear your confessions. :hehe:

Perhaps we should make our own thread, rather than fill this one up?
[/quote]

Go for it. We do seem to be hijacking.